Cognitive function, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 17, 2009

If you take "Phosphatidyl serine" for you cognitive functions, add "Alpha GPC" together with "Neurozyme" for more complete protection and improvement. Improvement has been rapid for me. My memory and focus are better. Update: Now some more months have passed. I still take PS (Phospatidylserine) daily together with "Alpha GPC" and "Neurozyme". Let me give you an example of my improvement. I speak five languages since long. But fibromyalgia, diabetes, muscular atrophy and chronic fatigue syndrome made it impossible for me to study a sixth language. My brain was in a terrible state since many years. Now I can study again, I am now studying my sixth language. I think this is a miracle, because I can can actually remember things again. I do not have "black-outs" and put things in strange places or not remembering what I was just doing anymore. "Alpha GPC" boosts growth hormone naturally, if there is a need for it. I have "adult onset growth hormone deficiency" and I can see that I am "growing younger". Although I take many "fountain of youth"- superfoods like GOJI, ACAI, Pollen, Chlorella, Colostrum etc. I think "Alpha GPC" has been vital in getting my natural hair colour back. All grey hair strands are gone! It is amazing to see. Alpha GPC improves coordination and balance. This I can notice. I no longer lose my balance, and I can hold things without losing the grip and dropping them on the floor. No more broken cups and glasses.

alpha gpc is very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2414910 on Sep 21, 2010

my mom was diagnosed with dementia . she was forgetting things all the time. all I know is her memory is now restored after using alpha gpc which is an acetylcholine precursor. Iam so happy for jarrows alpha gpc . thank you iherb .

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2477313 on Sep 23, 2009

I have been using alpha gpc for about 9 months. At first I began to notice increase ability to recall memories. I noticed a very mild headache, I believe from rebuilding of memory recall routes. These work really well.

Mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2349840 on Dec 26, 2007

This product will help your mental clarity. You will notice your short term memory will hold a little longer. Useful product.

It made me depressed

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I had high hopes for this source of choline. Unfortunately, it made me very depressed on the first day I took it. This was followed by some nausea the next day then bad temper over the next 2 days. I will wait for another week before trying this again. If the same thing happens, I will look for another choline source (unfortunately, I also react badly to CDP-Choline). This doesn't mean it won't work well for others. I am very sensitive to supplements which affect the CNS.