Careful with the side effects

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2010

Gave me twitching for few days, though I took just one tablet. Boost dream number and their recall though.

It made me depressed

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I had high hopes for this source of choline. Unfortunately, it made me very depressed on the first day I took it. This was followed by some nausea the next day then bad temper over the next 2 days. I will wait for another week before trying this again. If the same thing happens, I will look for another choline source (unfortunately, I also react badly to CDP-Choline). This doesn't mean it won't work well for others. I am very sensitive to supplements which affect the CNS.

review

Posted by Reviewer3257396 on Apr 27, 2010

Good product, but is an expensive ingredient given that studies using Alpha GPC used 1000-1200 mg (ie equivalent to nearly 4 caps of this product) per day. Still a good price compared to other brands of the same ingredient though.

I can feel my focus is a little bit better

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 18, 2010

Actually, I have tried this nutrient for few days only. Unlike other stimulants like Vitamin B5 or citicoline, it has a bit relaxation effect and don't affect sleep. Actually, I have tried to take 1 before sleep and don't see any difficulty in sleeping. My focus is enhanced a little bit and I need more days to try this supplement.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1794063 on Feb 07, 2009

Boosts energy, increases mental clarity.

larger doses if needed

Posted by kanaca on Nov 03, 2013

I tried the dosage on the bottle and felt no change. I tried the dosage I found in studies and I think - in just 3 days - my overall wellbeing is increasing and I suspect in 6 months my cognitive function will return almost to normal. Taking this for severe AcetylCholine deficiency, after 3 yrs of CFS.

Vivid dreams

Posted by Reviewer2071384 on Mar 24, 2012

When I took two capsules at dinner I had very vivid dreams! Moved the capsules to one at breakfast and one at lunch to solve the problem.

Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).

more focus and improved memory

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

seems to be a good one for memory and learning. i don't think I'd take it regularly though myself as I feel like I would become tense

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.