It made me depressed

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I had high hopes for this source of choline. Unfortunately, it made me very depressed on the first day I took it. This was followed by some nausea the next day then bad temper over the next 2 days. I will wait for another week before trying this again. If the same thing happens, I will look for another choline source (unfortunately, I also react badly to CDP-Choline). This doesn't mean it won't work well for others. I am very sensitive to supplements which affect the CNS.

review

Posted by Reviewer3257396 on Apr 27, 2010

Good product, but is an expensive ingredient given that studies using Alpha GPC used 1000-1200 mg (ie equivalent to nearly 4 caps of this product) per day. Still a good price compared to other brands of the same ingredient though.

Careful with the side effects

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2010

Gave me twitching for few days, though I took just one tablet. Boost dream number and their recall though.

I can feel my focus is a little bit better

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 18, 2010

Actually, I have tried this nutrient for few days only. Unlike other stimulants like Vitamin B5 or citicoline, it has a bit relaxation effect and don't affect sleep. Actually, I have tried to take 1 before sleep and don't see any difficulty in sleeping. My focus is enhanced a little bit and I need more days to try this supplement.

larger doses if needed

Posted by kanaca on Nov 03, 2013

I tried the dosage on the bottle and felt no change. I tried the dosage I found in studies and I think - in just 3 days - my overall wellbeing is increasing and I suspect in 6 months my cognitive function will return almost to normal. Taking this for severe AcetylCholine deficiency, after 3 yrs of CFS.

Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

more focus and improved memory

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

seems to be a good one for memory and learning. i don't think I'd take it regularly though myself as I feel like I would become tense

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1794063 on Feb 07, 2009

Boosts energy, increases mental clarity.

Jarrow is one of the best around

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Nov 01, 2011

Helps with my memory quite a bit.

Ultimate Concentration

Posted by Reviewer2062774 on Jul 25, 2011

Mind power.. and some say a growth hormone releaser of a natural kind especially when combined with a few grams of l-arginine pyro-glutamate and l-lysine.. Atleast the concentration is very noticiable