Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

Jarrow is one of the best around

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Nov 01, 2011

Helps with my memory quite a bit.

Depersonalisation

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

Helps with it somehow

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer1810229 on Oct 30, 2010

excellent and important lipid for brain protection from oxidative stress no other product in the market as good at a cheaper price

Good for studying

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 31, 2011

Seems to help focus and mental clarity. Can make me a bit irritable/aggressive.

Ultimate Concentration

Posted by Reviewer2062774 on Jul 25, 2011

Mind power.. and some say a growth hormone releaser of a natural kind especially when combined with a few grams of l-arginine pyro-glutamate and l-lysine.. Atleast the concentration is very noticiable

Seems to help my dad remember more.

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

My dad, who is in his 80s, is having trouble with his short term memory. This seems to help.

My Brain's Health Food

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently I'm searching some supplement for my brain function. It seems I'm more forgetful and confuse (forgot which storey I parked my car in a multi storey carpark; putting back the cap into wrong bottle - which start alarming to me). At first I saw Alpha GPC on offer and didn't know what it was. So I started to search and found out Alpha GPC is a pearl. I've been taking for 1 month plus and notice my memory improving. Believe it will give better results in 2 to 3 months' time. I'll continue this supplement.

brain boost

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I'm using this for brain function enhancement, and so far so good, but I only started it a few days ago, so I can't comment fully on results yet. As with many brain supplements, it should probably take at least couple weeks before really seeing a difference. Still, I've done the research, and I'm excited for Alpha GPC to be part of my neurological protocol.

Good product