Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer1810229 on Oct 30, 2010

excellent and important lipid for brain protection from oxidative stress no other product in the market as good at a cheaper price

Seems to help my dad remember more.

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

My dad, who is in his 80s, is having trouble with his short term memory. This seems to help.

Ultimate Concentration

Posted by Reviewer2062774 on Jul 25, 2011

Mind power.. and some say a growth hormone releaser of a natural kind especially when combined with a few grams of l-arginine pyro-glutamate and l-lysine.. Atleast the concentration is very noticiable

Good for studying

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 31, 2011

Seems to help focus and mental clarity. Can make me a bit irritable/aggressive.

Vivid dreams

Posted by Reviewer2071384 on Mar 24, 2012

When I took two capsules at dinner I had very vivid dreams! Moved the capsules to one at breakfast and one at lunch to solve the problem.

My Brain's Health Food

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently I'm searching some supplement for my brain function. It seems I'm more forgetful and confuse (forgot which storey I parked my car in a multi storey carpark; putting back the cap into wrong bottle - which start alarming to me). At first I saw Alpha GPC on offer and didn't know what it was. So I started to search and found out Alpha GPC is a pearl. I've been taking for 1 month plus and notice my memory improving. Believe it will give better results in 2 to 3 months' time. I'll continue this supplement.

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.

brain boost

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I'm using this for brain function enhancement, and so far so good, but I only started it a few days ago, so I can't comment fully on results yet. As with many brain supplements, it should probably take at least couple weeks before really seeing a difference. Still, I've done the research, and I'm excited for Alpha GPC to be part of my neurological protocol.

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1432295 on Jan 10, 2012

Thank you...I am happy that you are so fast, excellent service, and the quality of your products.I shall order, . Thank you

Good product