Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).

Depersonalisation

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

Helps with it somehow

Jarrow is one of the best around

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Nov 01, 2011

Helps with my memory quite a bit.

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer1810229 on Oct 30, 2010

excellent and important lipid for brain protection from oxidative stress no other product in the market as good at a cheaper price

Seems to help my dad remember more.

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

My dad, who is in his 80s, is having trouble with his short term memory. This seems to help.

Ultimate Concentration

Posted by Reviewer2062774 on Jul 25, 2011

Mind power.. and some say a growth hormone releaser of a natural kind especially when combined with a few grams of l-arginine pyro-glutamate and l-lysine.. Atleast the concentration is very noticiable

Good for studying

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 31, 2011

Seems to help focus and mental clarity. Can make me a bit irritable/aggressive.

My Brain's Health Food

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently I'm searching some supplement for my brain function. It seems I'm more forgetful and confuse (forgot which storey I parked my car in a multi storey carpark; putting back the cap into wrong bottle - which start alarming to me). At first I saw Alpha GPC on offer and didn't know what it was. So I started to search and found out Alpha GPC is a pearl. I've been taking for 1 month plus and notice my memory improving. Believe it will give better results in 2 to 3 months' time. I'll continue this supplement.

Great Choline source so far

Posted by 5495495717956056295 on Dec 16, 2016

I have always been a bright person with a good memory. But these last ten years (yes, marriage and children does not bode well if you want to be really really productive). I could feel that lack of sleep and stress really did not do well for my well being and productivity. Now comes the movie Limitless and I started to get curious about these chemical compounds and ran across racetams and eventually Noopept. Tried a UK brand but did not give me much effect. I finally decided to give the Russian Noopept a try. The effects were subtle but I did feel a clear difference in mental focus. Now I actually could remember all the things I needed in the grocery store without having to write them down. Drawback? Really expensive but potent chemical compound. And also that Noopept uses up Choline in your brain (which is used to create new neural patterns, say memories if you want). Without enough choline in your brain comes fogginess and also headaches. Horrible ones in my situation. Ergo, I needed a cheap but potent Choline source. Some research later I did found AGPC from iHerb and decided to give it a try since most of the reviews were good. I did not expect much from it to be honest (which also was the case with Noopept). But it did not take long until I noticed that the headaches and the fogginess I experienced were gone. I always take my AGPC (two pills with breakfast. I eat oatmeal and mix in a table spoon of organic cold pressed coconut oil) with meals and always try to have some fat with the pills (fish oil or coconut oil). I also work out three times a week, avoid sugar and try to get regular sleep. So this in combination with the AGPC (and Noopept) has proven to be a winning concept for me. Yes, I did all those things also before AGPC and Noopept but I did not perform at my optimum. Will I continue with this? As long as I see I do get the results I want (no headache and no fogginess), I will continue to use this AGPC. My brothers wife has the same issues as I had so I have convinced her to start with this same brand. I am really curious as to how she will react to this supplement after a full month on AGPC. So, my five cents to the iHerb community is that from my experience it works really well in providing the brain the necessary Choline it needs. My life is much easier since I can remember things easier. This helps a lot since I am a computer engineer by profession. My life quality is much improved now and life quality is what it's all about.

brain boost

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I'm using this for brain function enhancement, and so far so good, but I only started it a few days ago, so I can't comment fully on results yet. As with many brain supplements, it should probably take at least couple weeks before really seeing a difference. Still, I've done the research, and I'm excited for Alpha GPC to be part of my neurological protocol.