Love the convenience of time release

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Aug 24, 2011

Love the convenience of time release, just wish it was 600mg

Seems high quality.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 24, 2011

I like Jarrow in general. These tabs seem to measure up to their usual standards. Sustain delivery seems a little esoteric though.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1516032 on Jul 22, 2011

very good

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

Its decent. Feel a little bit more energetic than before but so far I haven't noticed a great difference.

Re: Helps stabalize blood sugar levels.

Posted by Reviewer3117136 on Apr 17, 2011

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 in 2008. He has taken Alpha Lipoic Acid with his diabetes medicine. When my husband takes alpha lipoic acid his blood sugar levels stay stable, with less fluctuation. There was a short time that he did not take alpha lipoic acid and his A1C increased, so now he tries to be faithful in taking alpha lipoic acid.

used for months and months

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on Jan 11, 2011

I switched to this long ago b/c I wanted a time-release. I've been taking alpha lipoic acid for years and my skin looks younger than its years. Think this is a part of the reason, along with MSM and good lotions.

Great idea - I take it first thing in the morning

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Dec 10, 2010

This is an excellent product. I take it once and forget it. Ihave been doing so for a while and I recently had blood tests that show my nutrion is doing fine.

A must for someone with insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Nov 30, 2010

This product has been working very well with my body. I will continue to use it for the rest of my life. Just please keep the price low so we can afford it. Thank you.

Physician Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

My physician recommended both this product and the Jarrows N-A-C Sustain for me. The "sustain" better regulates my metabolism and keeps my blood sugar stabilzed. As a result of taking these two products, I have been able to lose weight, and I no longer have those vexing late afternoon hunger pangs. My physician also has told me this product is also good protection for age related memory loss.

Old standby!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Been taking this every day for years. Have bought it soley from iHerb from the start. Obviously I'm pleased with both the product and the merchant!