Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300, with Biotin, 300 mg, 60 Sustain Tablets

A blessing (and a curse)

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

These tablets are really big. The previous formula that didn't include any fast-acting ALA was smaller and easier to take. Still, it's a fabulous liver support to use when taking regular ALA drops your blood sugar too much.

Alpha LIlpoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2365055 on Jan 25, 2008

I have been taking this product daily for 10 years and find it is absolutely marvellous. It gives me more energy, and greater endurance during exercise. My wife also takes it and she finds the new combined release formula is much better than the prevous formula which used to give het mild dyspepsia. In summary I take this product as an essentoal part of my everyday life and will continue to do so.

Good product for fair price

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 10, 2007

I take ALA for many reasons and this one by Jarrow is the best value...plus it's got slow release so it doesn't go to waste as soon as you take it.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

As a diabetic, I try to protect myself from all forms of neuropathy. I can feel a slight loss of sensation in my feet when I don't take this supplement. The sensation returns when I start taking it again. For this reason, I make sure to use it every day.

Physician Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

My physician recommended both this product and the Jarrows N-A-C Sustain for me. The "sustain" better regulates my metabolism and keeps my blood sugar stabilzed. As a result of taking these two products, I have been able to lose weight, and I no longer have those vexing late afternoon hunger pangs. My physician also has told me this product is also good protection for age related memory loss.