お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300, with Biotin, 300 mg, 60 Sustain Tablets

A blessing (and a curse)

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

These tablets are really big. The previous formula that didn't include any fast-acting ALA was smaller and easier to take. Still, it's a fabulous liver support to use when taking regular ALA drops your blood sugar too much.

Alpha LIlpoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2365055 on Jan 25, 2008

I have been taking this product daily for 10 years and find it is absolutely marvellous. It gives me more energy, and greater endurance during exercise. My wife also takes it and she finds the new combined release formula is much better than the prevous formula which used to give het mild dyspepsia. In summary I take this product as an essentoal part of my everyday life and will continue to do so.

Physician Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

My physician recommended both this product and the Jarrows N-A-C Sustain for me. The "sustain" better regulates my metabolism and keeps my blood sugar stabilzed. As a result of taking these two products, I have been able to lose weight, and I no longer have those vexing late afternoon hunger pangs. My physician also has told me this product is also good protection for age related memory loss.

used for months and months

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on Jan 11, 2011

I switched to this long ago b/c I wanted a time-release. I've been taking alpha lipoic acid for years and my skin looks younger than its years. Think this is a part of the reason, along with MSM and good lotions.

Reduced insulin requiements using ALA + biotin

Posted by Reviewer1121207 on Jan 02, 2010

More effectively than the alpha lipoic acid I previously used, the bilayer tablets of ALA + biotin have consistently reduced the amount of insulin required to keep my BG levels at or below 100 mg/Dl