Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2699331 on Feb 20, 2008

I have used this product before so I know the brand and the effects....good product

Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300

Posted by Reviewer2740663 on Jun 12, 2008

i like it, made my shoulder pain went away

A must for someone with insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Nov 30, 2010

This product has been working very well with my body. I will continue to use it for the rest of my life. Just please keep the price low so we can afford it. Thank you.

Appreciation

Posted by Reviewer3358776 on Jan 19, 2010

I appreciate the speed with which your products arrive in the mail after ordering. I wish other companies could mail out their products as efficiently. I, also, appreciate the reduced pricing since, due to the economy, my husband was layed off from his job and as a senior, it's more difficult than ever to become reemployed.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on Sep 12, 2016

its great

Alpha Lipoic Sustain

Posted by 5328481362729487039 on Feb 17, 2014

This was recommended to me by a physician. I had neuropathy due to shingles. This product not only helped with that, but also helped to stabalize my glucose levels. The biotin in this product also gives your skin, nails and hair that healthy look. I have been using this for over 1 year now.

Alpha Lipoic Sustaiin 300

Posted by Reviewer3162990 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent Product, Great for Detoxing.

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008

An excellent formulation of ALA with sustained release, to have continued protection going on all the time! My husband and I have taken it for 10 years now, and have found no comparable product. I only wish it were available in a larger quantity.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Mar 03, 2008

I purchased this product to take the place of a more expensive sustained formula that wasn't available on iHerb. I have to say that it seems to work just as well and is much more cost effective, so that I can actually afford to take the full dosage!

Immediate effect

Posted by Reviewer1553885 on Sep 16, 2008

I've dealt with some neuropathy issues for a while, and while this isn't a cure-all, it certainly makes its presence in the healing and maintenance process known.