Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Jun 09, 2008

This is speeding my recovery from MS. Steve

Re: Helps stabalize blood sugar levels.

Posted by Reviewer3117136 on Apr 17, 2011

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 in 2008. He has taken Alpha Lipoic Acid with his diabetes medicine. When my husband takes alpha lipoic acid his blood sugar levels stay stable, with less fluctuation. There was a short time that he did not take alpha lipoic acid and his A1C increased, so now he tries to be faithful in taking alpha lipoic acid.

Took it before...

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Jan 30, 2010

I started taking this in August and stopped because it was out of stock. I restarted taking it in January and it makes me feel alot better. Gives me energy without the jitters and my hair and nails conitnue to grow long and strong.

I use small

Posted by 5660846036144591428 on Aug 30, 2012

I use small, have not noticed the effect

Teedot

Posted by Reviewer2225930 on Jan 12, 2009

Seems great but did not like the smell that came when you urinated.

Jarrow Alpha Lipoic review

Posted by Reviewer1538309 on Jan 24, 2008

As I take many supplements it is difficult to rate this product independently. However, I am very pleased with the prompt filling and delivery of my order, for which I thank you. Ron Taryle

Best lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 25, 2010

If you want a review on aspirin ask someone with a head ache,likewise ask someone with blood sugar fluctuations about lipoic acid. I am giving this product 5 stars because it seems to have reduced my cravings for sweet food and after trying all other types of lipoic acid this works best for me.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2154397 on Jul 09, 2010

This product is difficult to find in this form and' it has been helpful in healing some nerve damage in my hand that occured following a virus. I am so happy that you make this possible. Your service is wonderful, as well and you seem to have such an abundance of products to choose from. thank you, Mary

A must for someone with insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Nov 30, 2010

This product has been working very well with my body. I will continue to use it for the rest of my life. Just please keep the price low so we can afford it. Thank you.

Great idea - I take it first thing in the morning

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Dec 10, 2010

This is an excellent product. I take it once and forget it. Ihave been doing so for a while and I recently had blood tests that show my nutrion is doing fine.