Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

L-arginine is a common amino acid in protein food and is the precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a powerful vasodilator and when taken in high enough doses, it is known to be able to boost athletic performance (commonly used by gym goers), lower high blood pres sure naturally, immune booster, aids in weight los s by increasing muscle to fat ratio, keeping the skin smooth, anti aging, build new bones, increase Human Growth Hormone, anti cancer, improve wound healing, detoxification, reduce mental stres s, aid in dysfunction in men and improve performance. The amounts of arginine present in food are normally insufficient to show benefits as shown therefore it will be neces sary to take L-arginine supplement in order to achieve the results required. Though the product recommends 1 tablet (1g each) 1-2 daily, I find that 1-2 g daily is too low to able to feel any results. Generally, you will need 4-6 g daily over some time to feel the results. Note that taking too much at the same time is likely to cause diarrhea as well. In my case, 7-8 tablets at the same time seem to cause loose stools and will not happen if split into two different timings. An important point is that to take the tablets on empty stomach because if taken with food, it will compete with other amino acid for absorption thus reducing the actual amount absorbed. The tablets are suitable for vegetarians and are large so some people might have difficulty swallowing. In this case, it is best to take capsules (more expensive than tablets) instead.

For cold feet

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 21, 2009

I was suffering from extremely cold feet. They cold sensation went away right after I started taking one of these per day.

bulk and an unexpected extra

Posted by Reviewer2434895 on Mar 10, 2009

not only did my muscle bulk increase almost immediately, I also experience increased libido.

Increased my energy level

Posted by Reviewer1992003 on Jul 13, 2011

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

Blood flow

Posted by Reviewer2835892 on Dec 01, 2011

It really increases the blood flow to the extremities of the body! Very interesting!

Arginine

Posted by Reviewer2703985 on Nov 13, 2008

Excellent for before workout. Seems to get the blood flowing to the muscules.

Arginine for Sexual Performance

Posted by Reviewer2167263 on Aug 20, 2008

I have been using Jarrow Arginine 1000 tablets to enhance my sexual performance for about three years now. I take two tablets a day. It took about a month before I experienced the full effects but since then I always feel confident I will obtain an erection when the time is right. I have not experienced any adverse side affects. It has allowed me to experience a very regular, reliable, and enjoyable sex life.

I love these

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Dec 10, 2009

I been taking these for about a yr now and they are the best Arginine that I have tried. I take 2 a day for good blood pressure, good strength, good overall balance, and good blood flow!

Hemorrhoid Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2378669 on Jan 06, 2012

From research and exasperation over other remedies not working for my husband, my mother and a Himalayan cat, I found this works. My husband and mother are no longer having bleeding hemorrhoids. I give them one tablet a day. For the cat, I crush three pills at a time. I roll a bout 1/2 of Nutri malt paste in the crushed pill. With the tip of my finger I put the paste in the cats mouth. The cat has figured out this testament helps. She no longer evades me when I come with her "treat."

Pretty Good!

Posted by Reviewer1934401 on Feb 12, 2012

Helps me maintain my lean muscle mass. I'm in my mid-50s & still working out so this one's a pretty good booster.