Jarrow Formulas, Artichoke 500, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1816921 From California on Mar 01, 2008

My Doc said my LDL was 142 & for being only 38yo that wasn't good. I got on the stick, cutting out simple sugar eating foods high in soluble fiber, & started taking the Jarrow 500mg artichokes! My cholesterol is now below 100! These pills helped!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 From South Carolina on Jan 06, 2011

This has done wonders for my IBS. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and it has really helped.

Jarrow Formulas Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2382225 From Virginia on Sep 08, 2009

I read several articles where folks have been successful in lowering their cholesterol by using artichoke capsules. My cholesterol was elevated to the point my doctor prescribed medication. I was reluctant to take the medication because of the various side effects that have been proven to exist. I decided to give artichoke a try and I found within six weeks my LDL cholesterol had lowered by 35 points. I was pleased with the results and plan to have another follow-up evaluation in a few more weeks. Best summary, no apparent side effects and my bad cholesterol has been reduced.

Great Liver cleaner

Posted by Reviewer3239514 From Iowa on May 18, 2009

When I first started taking this I would feel sick as I had in the past. I could only take 1 once or twice a week. Now I can take 2/day and feel fine. Bowels move better too!

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2264954 From Pennsylvania on Apr 26, 2011

I've only been taking Artichoke for a few days and I notice that I don't have the gas and bloating that I had before starting it. Because it is helping me, I will continue taking it. Bob from Steelton Pa.