Jarrow Formulas Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2382225 on Sep 08, 2009

I read several articles where folks have been successful in lowering their cholesterol by using artichoke capsules. My cholesterol was elevated to the point my doctor prescribed medication. I was reluctant to take the medication because of the various side effects that have been proven to exist. I decided to give artichoke a try and I found within six weeks my LDL cholesterol had lowered by 35 points. I was pleased with the results and plan to have another follow-up evaluation in a few more weeks. Best summary, no apparent side effects and my bad cholesterol has been reduced.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Jan 06, 2011

This has done wonders for my IBS. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and it has really helped.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1816921 on Mar 01, 2008

My Doc said my LDL was 142 & for being only 38yo that wasn't good. I got on the stick, cutting out simple sugar eating foods high in soluble fiber, & started taking the Jarrow 500mg artichokes! My cholesterol is now below 100! These pills helped!

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2264954 on Apr 26, 2011

I've only been taking Artichoke for a few days and I notice that I don't have the gas and bloating that I had before starting it. Because it is helping me, I will continue taking it. Bob from Steelton Pa.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 18, 2011

This is the best product I've found for improving liver function. It's done wonders for my liver-related digestion troubles. I did discover when I mistakenly opened two bottles at once, that the second bottle didn't have a long shelf life, once opened.

Superb!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I needed some help to clean and detoxify my liver in a slow and steady process. I'm allergic to milk thistle and was having a hard time tolerating lemon in my water (my liver is very congested and ill at the moment, so it's not detoxing as it should). I was worried about trying these, because I thought I would have a bad reaction to them like everything else I've tried. I began by opening the capsules and sprinkling about 1/4 of the contents on my food. I seemed to be alright with this, so I gradually increased it to half a capsule and then 3/4 capsule. I eliminate much better and much more often when taking these, which is a good sign that I'm getting the bad stuff out. I have yet to start a full capsule, mostly because of a fearful mindset, but these seem to be doing the job thus far and my levels were better in the most recent blood test. These are very gentle on even the most toxic system, so I would definitely give these a try! The capsules are large, so if you need to open them up, try that. It's been working well. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

Great Liver cleaner

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on May 18, 2009

When I first started taking this I would feel sick as I had in the past. I could only take 1 once or twice a week. Now I can take 2/day and feel fine. Bowels move better too!

Good for the Liver!

Posted by Reviewer1622109 on Mar 23, 2010

This product has helped me to get my bilirubin levels down over the last few years. It's well worth the money!

Good artichoke brand.

Posted by Reviewer2198755 on Feb 14, 2012

Excellent artichoke brand, very good quality. Works nice as a liver protector and a blood and heart friend. It's allways a good thing to take artichoke daily after one or more meal.

Works great A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Increased my bile flow and digestion. In conjunction with Pancreatin Digestive Enzymes my digestion is normal. A+