Not Bioastin

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 23, 2013

Jarrow changed the label and it no longer says Bioastin on it. I contacted jarrow and they no longer use it,instead using a non trademarked (cheap) brand that they refused to name. I will no longer buy their product.

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer3075989 on Dec 18, 2011

been taking for one month. Noticed the increased energy at the gym immediatly. After one month noticed vision improvment. Colors look brighter and contrast is crisper. The clouds look brighter. worth the investment. I take 3 per day.

Excellent antioxidant for the eyes, heart - circulation, memory etc.

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Apr 08, 2013

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and is a well known antioxidant that fights free radical and it is very good for the circulation, the eyes (prevents age - related macular degeneration), the memory etc.

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1446217 on Aug 08, 2011

Within 4 days my nagging muscle pain is gone !! And feel far more energetic.

Good product

Posted by 5226618149135679206 on Apr 14, 2013

I use Jarrow"s Astaxanthin daily(one or even 2 capsules),and my skin is already looking younger,more hidrated,my vision has improved,i am experiencing a better mood,i will continue to use this wonderful antioxidant for a long time!

Good protection from the sun

Posted by Reviewer2846522 on Aug 03, 2011

I was surprised at how quickly the astaxanthin mad a difference. Normally, when I have been exposed to the sun (quite strong where I live) my skin would become blotchy with red spots. After taking this supplement for a week my skin is noticeably less irritated after sun exposure. I would definitely recommend this to people who spend a lot of time outdoors, whether they use sunscreen or not.

Go for the Glow!

Posted by Reviewer2264525 on Dec 11, 2012

Great for the vision, and for hair and skin.

believe its of good quality but..

Posted by 4793560814073155919 on Dec 20, 2013

couldn't feel any change.

From Thailand

Posted by Reviewer1543188 on Dec 28, 2011

it's OK but i love BioAsin ...it's a good price more than it

Miracle product!

Posted by CarolynJanson on Jun 09, 2011

Only been taking these about 10 days, but I feel a difference already - in my eyes, skin, and energy. Just so glad to have heard of them; probably will take them forever now!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »