be careful of flushing ingredient

Posted by healthytaiwan on Feb 07, 2011

I didn't realize this had Niacin until after I received it, but yes it does cause an intense/hot/painful flush for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it. Will not reorder.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

Jittery

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

This supplement seems to contain too high levels of something for me, but since there are so many vitamins in it, I am not sure what the exact problem is. When I take an entire capsule, I tend to become anxious/nervous. Half a cap is more tolerable, but even that can sometimes set off some jittery nervousness. The multitude of positive reviews from others suggest I differ from the majority in some way. I have found other Jarrow products useful and think the brand overall is good, so this is an exception.

Strange color change

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

After 2-3 months of storing, the capsules looked "moldy", with some dark spots coming through. Not sure what it is, but looks unpleasant

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Mar 20, 2009

This brand is of excellent quality, but this particular product energy-tested low for me, so I will give it to a friend.

Didn't saw any difference.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Really, better choose other vitamins.

did not seem to work as well for me

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this brand on a recommendation but after a few months of use, I have decided it does not seem to work as well for me as the NOW brand I had used in the past. I would not purchase this supplement from Jarrow again.

Solid