?

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 02, 2015

I wish these were more natural

No se nota el efecto

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Mar 16, 2014

Se lo toma mi madre y dice que tiene la orina como fluorescente desde que lo toma. Los efectos ella no los nota, pero puede ser que no sean tan evidentes o depende de la sensibilidad de la persona. Pongo 3 estrellas porque no tengo claro si va bien o no, aunque confío en que si por los ingredientes.

확실히 필요해요

Posted by Reviewer2270609 on Oct 31, 2013

늘 피로해서 우루사종류의 간회복약들을 먹었는데(밀크시슬같은것) 그걸 끊고 비타민C(고용량)과 함께 now food/Daily Vits와 함께 비타민 B로 먹고 있습니다. 역시 피로회복에 좋구요. 특히 봄가을 피곤할때도 견딜만합니다. 나이들수록 피로에 많이 민감한데 비타민 B군이 특히 필요하다고 하네요.

Better than many

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 17, 2013

캡슐색이 이쁘네여 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근데 종비랑 오메가랑 다 먹고있어서 그런가 재구매는 안할것같아요~ 먹으면 좀 잠이 잘오는 효과는있는것같기두해요,

Not sure if these are too strong for me

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on May 06, 2013

After taking these for over a week I got a weird feeling in the back of my head, not really like a headache but more of a tingling or slight pressure. It didn't hurt but it felt odd and just not right so now I'm taking them every 2 or 3 days to see if that works better. I haven't had a problem with the niacin except for one time where I took them without eating anything and then going to the gym. That made my skin really red and blotchy for a couple of hours so my skin looked strange but it didn't feel bad. So you need to make sure to follow the instructions and take them with a meal.

No major results here but no side effects either

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 14, 2013

Seems to work but not sure. I do need to supplement with extra B's for homocysteine balance as B complex doesn't do anything for me in that regards whereas individual B vites taken together work amazingly well. Back to this pill: I initially divided the cap in 2 but even now that I take a full one, I don't have any reaction to niacin, the potency is too low to be able to cause flushing from what I read, it's higher dosage that cause the problem, unless someone would have pre-existing conditions to make them super sensitive to it. I'm not sure I've seen any benefits, I might go back to Country Life brand because I read lots of negative reviews on here about Jarrow's B12 changed formula which led me to some searching and I found some questionable reports about Jarrow's owner and his being very rude to his customers. I'm not sure what to make of it and someone might not care but I found it disturbing enough not to want to have anything to do with the company. In the meantime, I've already switched my B12 from Jarrow to Solgar and that works much, much better so maybe these reviews (posted here on iHerb at Jarrow's B12) are right after all.

Mediocre

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jun 13, 2012

I took many different b vitamins, and this one didn't really give me the boost in energy I was looking for.

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 10, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

No effect yet.

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Mar 15, 2012

I just been taking it for 1,5 months and I don't feel any difference on my hair. Hope it helps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »