Reviews 4-star

Good forms of the B vitamins and no aftertaste!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

I primarily ordered this as I was looking to avoid the cyanocobalamin form of B12 in most B complexes. Whilst the common form probably doesn't leech cyanide into our systems I figured it couldn't hurt using a safer form of B12. The other bonus is that unlike other B complexes, this never gives me the "B burps" where you get that unpleasant B aftertaste and given I am experiencing bad pregnancy heartburn this speaks very well for how this complex is made. The only down side is I feel the price is a little high given it's only really a B-25 instead of the B-50 strength however I guess you pay more for better ingredients and the lack of B burps! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Jarrow Formulas B-Right

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009

These are good in that I feel them working right away (increased energy) and they are a complete and balanced combination of vitamin B. But, I do notice they do give my skin a temporary orange tint (as some B-vitamins will do)... perhaps this is the pure niacin at work. These are good in the morning but if I take in the evening, I have trouble sleeping. If you need more energy due to inadequate diet, these should do the trick. No reason to pay for more expensive vitamins!

Good B complex.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

It gives me more nergy. It is a good B complex vitamin. It is essential to supplement B complex for cardio and liver health and stress mangement.

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2718831 on May 26, 2010

Last week I noticed I was feeling unusually down for no apparent reason. I hadn’t felt this way for the past month or two, ever since I started taking B-Right along with several other vitamins and herbs. As I was trying to figure out why I was feeling this way, I looked for the B-Right and realized that it had been misplaced and that as I was taking the other pills, I had missed taking the B’s for a few days. I started taking it again and haven’t felt that depression for almost a week now.