Best Yet

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Apr 08, 2016

I usually have trouble with skin spots when using B supplements, so usually avoid them. However , decided to try these and have to say that they are excellent. They have given me a little 'lift' and hardly any spots :):):)

I believe this to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1497418 on Mar 14, 2016

Easy to use, I use it as a safety measure.

Great B Complex

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

This is a good B complex. It's not the best I've used, but it's helpful in giving me more energy, the price is right and it's good quality.

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

good

Posted by 5475460025512557278 on Jul 15, 2015

good

Only one a day

Posted by 5752611930388267847 on Nov 06, 2014

No smell or taste and you only have to take one a day. That's a good vitamin.

Kiara

Posted by 5100348688987562445 on Jul 20, 2014

If you react to niacin these will be too strong. I have opened the capsule and use half in the half in the evening.

Activated B's for a Good Price

Posted by 5231210003943537014 on Jul 09, 2014

I feel as though this is a good product as it contains all active forms of B6, B9, & B12! I learned from my natural doctor that my body can only absorb the activated forms, and I looked everywhere for one product that had all three and this is the only one in North America I could find at a reasonable price. I am not sure of it's effectiveness because I take a dozen other vitamins at a time, but when I get my vitamin B levels I will gladly update this post!

Lift my mood

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jun 24, 2014

I'm giving it 4 stars. Does help with mood and energy. I find though my sleep cycle has shortened and I'm waking early with these(usually a sign of liver detox or stress on the liver with me) B's increase the bodies methylation and sulfation pathways. So I'm not giving up however I'm also adding the b12 from jarrows. May help the sleep cycle to extend while my body adjusts to the detox. 22/06/14. Edit; so the 12 deff helped my sleep however I'm still waking early. I don't think it's anything bad in this brand however I think it may be the folic acid in the methyl form . I've never had an issue with B Complex and this form of folic is known to cause die off if you have blockages in your detox pathways such as methylation. I prob will try again down the road but for now I'm gonna try jarrows multi 1-3 which has the common folic acid in it

It's okay

Posted by 5355160004426832409 on Nov 08, 2013

The funny thing is the odour. The label says it has low odour. Actually, it's the only supplement I've seen that smells that much (not very, but noticeable). You feel that smell just when you open it. However, the complex itself seems to be good. I don't lose my hair anymore and feel myself overall better. What is bad, it gives me acne, but it seems to be common when taking vitamin B for many people. So, I plan to continue taking it.