RIGHT AMOUNT OF B VITAMINS

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Dec 27, 2011

THIS HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF B-VITS. AND THERE IS NO AFTER TASTE LIKE THE OTHER BRANDS THAT I HAVE USED. PLUS, THE PRICING IS GOOD FROM JARROW.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jan 10, 2012

A quality B formula including the methyl form of B12

great product, great value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Jun 13, 2012

i found it very helpful and contributing for my daily activities. i am a sports trainer and i could point the difference

Best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

I've been buying B-Right for several years now. It has the best form of B12, methylcobalamin instead of the cheaper cyanocobalamin that the body needs to convert before it can be used. Also the Vit B is Pantethine and the Folate is also in methyl form. As a bonus, B-Right doesn't give me the upset stomach that many of the other B complexes do.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

of good working dosage. drink in the morning after breakfast. If breakfast is poor, it can cause an allergic reaction: 2 times the whole body was burning, redness of the face, ears and stomach, clears or antihistamine. buy regularly, drink carefully, the price of an adequate

These B Right for me!

Posted by seancollins on Feb 24, 2012

This is the second time I have bought these! Before they were in my life, I admit, I drank way too much RedBull. Now I wake up take one, I have a good balance of energy. Plus the bottle looks nice, people want to take it just from looking at it. In all seriousness, I love Jarrow Formulas, this multi B is perfect for a person like me who has an active life style.

Better with nothing added

Posted by Reviewer2491271 on Mar 15, 2012

I would have liked these as a powder, with no extras added.

Good value for price

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

This product is very well formulated in terms of ratio between the various vitamins. There are also some coenzymated forms that make a difference even more. I have bought B-complex from many different companies, but this one beats all in efficacy. Too bad for me that there is yeast in it, but no big deal for most people.

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3314887 on Aug 12, 2010

Excellent product! Only drawback...a niacin rush (not so fun) is certain if taken on an empty stomach! It gives me extra energy and helps me complete a pretty intense workout. I read that B Vitamins can be a great supplement for depression, and I have found that to be true too!

Good doses of everything

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Aug 03, 2010

I'm glad to find a B complex that is not all 50 mg of everything, but this one is good dosed.