Good

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

Seems to be working pretty good. One thing that overtly noticeable is that I do not get that feeling of sickness a few minutes after taking the B-complex that I do with taking others.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1428431 on Jan 08, 2011

A lot for the money

Quality B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking B right for more than a year now as part of my daily regime and can tell when I have missed a day. Excellent product.

Great B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Nov 27, 2010

Great B-complex! Methylcobalamin is better than Cyanocobalamin. One of the best B-complexes on iHerb and price is good too!

The Best vit-b sup

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Nov 27, 2010

This vit-b supp is well balanced and works perfectly. I have tried many, and this is the best I have used so far.

RIGHT AMOUNT OF B VITAMINS

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Dec 27, 2011

THIS HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF B-VITS. AND THERE IS NO AFTER TASTE LIKE THE OTHER BRANDS THAT I HAVE USED. PLUS, THE PRICING IS GOOD FROM JARROW.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jan 10, 2012

A quality B formula including the methyl form of B12

Key Essential

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

B-Right caps are easy to swallow. I need these when I have skipped meals rich in B vitamins. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.

Good balance of energy

Posted by morganwellinger on Sep 06, 2011

I don't use these every day, but only for the mornings where I need an extra boost so they last a long time! This brand I feel has the best balance and gives me longlasting energy and stamina throughout the day. I've tried several B-Complex Vitamin brands and this seems to be my favorite so far, along with Garden of Life Raw B Vitamins. The price for this bottle is much better than other ones! Highly recommended if you are looking for a good quality B-complex vitamin.

These B Right for me!

Posted by seancollins on Feb 24, 2012

This is the second time I have bought these! Before they were in my life, I admit, I drank way too much RedBull. Now I wake up take one, I have a good balance of energy. Plus the bottle looks nice, people want to take it just from looking at it. In all seriousness, I love Jarrow Formulas, this multi B is perfect for a person like me who has an active life style.