Only B complex I've ever been able to tolerate!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Dec 05, 2010

I have truly tried lots of B complex vitamins over the years and they always made my kidneys ache. This product is very gentle and is somehow more absorable. A friend recommended it to me and it has absolutely helped me with no ill effects. I am very grateful to have found this B formula as B's are necessary for a healthy nervous system and I certainly need help with that! Thanks!

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2072712 on May 05, 2009

Excellent product! I'm taking it myself, and also giving it in compounded form to my cat with chronic renal failure. Anemic when I started giving it to her, she now has a beautiful deep pink tongue, and no anemia!

Jarrow B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1851333 on Aug 26, 2008

Easy on the stomach. No "B vitamin odor"

what i need

Posted by Reviewer1935233 on Jan 26, 2010

what i need, for a good price.. comes in a glass jar.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

Have used this and gotten from iHerb for years! I is easier to take than many B-complexes...and I notice when I miss it for a few days. Good stuff.

Great B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Nov 27, 2010

Great B-complex! Methylcobalamin is better than Cyanocobalamin. One of the best B-complexes on iHerb and price is good too!

capsule size

Posted by Reviewer2496681 on Aug 19, 2008

They are too large for me to swallow - They are easy to break open, so I tip the powder into my mouth

Right price, no odor

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Jun 03, 2010

I never liked taking B complex because of the smell, but this one has low odor so it's easier to take and the price is right!!

Key Essential

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

B-Right caps are easy to swallow. I need these when I have skipped meals rich in B vitamins. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.

These B Right for me!

Posted by seancollins on Feb 24, 2012

This is the second time I have bought these! Before they were in my life, I admit, I drank way too much RedBull. Now I wake up take one, I have a good balance of energy. Plus the bottle looks nice, people want to take it just from looking at it. In all seriousness, I love Jarrow Formulas, this multi B is perfect for a person like me who has an active life style.