DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 16, 2009

This seems to be very potent. I switched from Now's B50 to this product with considerable increase in energy and a brighter mood.

B done right!

Posted by Reviewer2960913 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the only B formula I have ever taken that gives noticeable results. I no longer have an afternoon crash after eating lunch. Just go..go..go. Only take it in the morning.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

drink from degenerative disc disease, and numbness in the fingers, the condition improves

5 out of 5 always works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Includes all the active versions of the b vitamins, a great cornerstone for health.

Cool

Posted by 4629537052781597490 on May 22, 2016

Perfect! Very good product! I really recommend :)

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.

Best B vitamin product

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This is best b vitamin product what i have find all the vitamins are in best forms and the price is great thanks Jarrow for this great product

Best B Complex..

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

I have CFS, Fibro & Adrenal problems. I have tried TONS of B complex, and this is by a long shot the best one I've tried, including practitioner brands. The active B's in this work very well, the balance of the complex seems fantastic. I actually *feel* the benefits of this one much more than others.

Good Quality and price

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 10, 2010

I looked to try to find a better product, even for more money, and I just don't see it. I do feel a difference when taking it.

I like Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I buy Jarrow as much as I can because they always seem to have high quality. I bought a B supplement (not Jarrow) a year ago, and that stuff smelled really bad. I don't know what they put in it to make it smell like that. But Jarrow B-Right has no smell, which to me equals good. My body tolerates the supplement well too. I recommend it.