Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig. Nur der deutsche Zoll verzögert die Zustellung wegen Prüfung der Produkte, ob sie zu den Medikamenten zählen oder zu den Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln.

The best B product I have used

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Mar 09, 2014

This works great when you feel worn down. I take it constantly now. I have given it to friends and they are amazed with how effective it is.

Just Right!

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

If you study the needs for each of the B vitamins you will find this is the combination. For us meatless wonders, essential for the health.

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 22, 2015

This product has all the vitamin B in a great natural form and also concentrations are great! :)

Super power

Posted by 4635483537823530433 on Jun 27, 2016

Great suplement that is giving me an extra power every day :) Perfect ingredients, no unnecessary additionals.

Best Yet

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Apr 08, 2016

I usually have trouble with skin spots when using B supplements, so usually avoid them. However , decided to try these and have to say that they are excellent. They have given me a little 'lift' and hardly any spots :):):)

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

Good B complex.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

It gives me more nergy. It is a good B complex vitamin. It is essential to supplement B complex for cardio and liver health and stress mangement.

Better than many

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

Strange color change

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

After 2-3 months of storing, the capsules looked "moldy", with some dark spots coming through. Not sure what it is, but looks unpleasant