New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Better than many

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

Jittery

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

This supplement seems to contain too high levels of something for me, but since there are so many vitamins in it, I am not sure what the exact problem is. When I take an entire capsule, I tend to become anxious/nervous. Half a cap is more tolerable, but even that can sometimes set off some jittery nervousness. The multitude of positive reviews from others suggest I differ from the majority in some way. I have found other Jarrow products useful and think the brand overall is good, so this is an exception.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.