Not the right b for me

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jun 14, 2010

I feel bad rating this as I'm very senstive to vitamins, esp. B vitamins, they're hard on my system. These seemed okay at first, then I felt worse. Now I take MegaFood balanced B complex, they're first B vitamins that I can take consistenly.

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 10, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Mar 20, 2009

This brand is of excellent quality, but this particular product energy-tested low for me, so I will give it to a friend.

The best thing going

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 09, 2007

I cant go a day without my B-right.All I can say is WOW!!!!

My Favorite B

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Aug 06, 2007

I've tried numerous formulas but I'm going to be sticking with this one. It is the most easily tolerated B Complex I've ever taken, and I definitely have improved energy, skin, hair, and alertness, whereas with others I've tried I haven't really noticed they make any difference in how I feel. I take it early in the day for sustained energy; I never take it late in the day or I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night. And the caps are very easy to swallow, too. It's just a great product and iHerb offers it at a great price. I always order it from here.

Jarrow B-Right Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is great for your nervous system.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 08, 2009

The first 3 times I took it, I experienced no 'flushing' from the niacin part. 4th time I did.. slight tingle in extremities but quite mild. I decided to take one e/o day and that seems to do the trick (no tingling). Increased energy almost right away. Happy with my choice of product.

Excellent balance and digestibility

Posted by Reviewer3167515 on Apr 19, 2009

Most B-vitamin complexes are indigestible, but this is easy on the digestive system and the kidneys. I have B12 deficiency with significant neural damage. I started feeling better (less pain, more energy, more flexibility, better mood) from day one of taking this formula as part of a recovery and maintenance plan.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2072712 on May 05, 2009

Excellent product! I'm taking it myself, and also giving it in compounded form to my cat with chronic renal failure. Anemic when I started giving it to her, she now has a beautiful deep pink tongue, and no anemia!

what i need

Posted by Reviewer1935233 on Jan 26, 2010

what i need, for a good price.. comes in a glass jar.