did not seem to work as well for me

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this brand on a recommendation but after a few months of use, I have decided it does not seem to work as well for me as the NOW brand I had used in the past. I would not purchase this supplement from Jarrow again.

Stops my partner from going mad

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Nov 28, 2013

I'm stockpiling this stuff. My husband was edgy, irritable, and prone to outbursts of very bad temper. One of these a day calms him down, and two or three a day makes him mild, happy and tolerant. I can tell when he has forgotten to take them. I also give this to my teenaged son when he gets really grumpy - it makes him good-natured again. If taken at night they seem to consistently cause very vivid dreams, but nothing unpleasant. I can't take them because of gastritis. They really hurt my stomach, but I can't take any supplement except NAC without pain. Anyway, B-Right is a marriage saver, and maybe a life saver.

It's okay

Posted by 5355160004426832409 on Nov 08, 2013

The funny thing is the odour. The label says it has low odour. Actually, it's the only supplement I've seen that smells that much (not very, but noticeable). You feel that smell just when you open it. However, the complex itself seems to be good. I don't lose my hair anymore and feel myself overall better. What is bad, it gives me acne, but it seems to be common when taking vitamin B for many people. So, I plan to continue taking it.

Great formulation

Posted by 4933317851082637149 on Nov 06, 2013

I searched and decided this was the best formulation of B-complex available, the right amounts of the right forms of the vitamins. Will definitely be buying again, plus one capsule a day!

확실히 필요해요

Posted by Reviewer2270609 on Oct 31, 2013

늘 피로해서 우루사종류의 간회복약들을 먹었는데(밀크시슬같은것) 그걸 끊고 비타민C(고용량)과 함께 now food/Daily Vits와 함께 비타민 B로 먹고 있습니다. 역시 피로회복에 좋구요. 특히 봄가을 피곤할때도 견딜만합니다. 나이들수록 피로에 많이 민감한데 비타민 B군이 특히 필요하다고 하네요.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

Best B vitamin product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Really covers all the beneficial forms of the B-Vitamin family.

Reasonably priced vitamins and a good B complex

Posted by 5480909491456472262 on Oct 21, 2013

It's only 10 days since I use it so I don't see any reasonable changes in my body yet neither bad or good. I have combined it with Biotin and Spirulina and am looking forward to seeing some improvements in my hair and nails.

Vitamin B