Jarrow Formulas, BCAA, Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3194222 on May 05, 2010

Great product! I work out with alot of intensity- swimming, running and weightlifting. Heavy months 8 hours a week. I can say I noticed a huge difference if I took these before a workout and before bed. I also take a protein shake after workout and that includes my BCAA's so I don't usually take them immediately after my workout. Can only say they helped tremendously. Do not think anything psychosomatic was going on. And just to add I eat very healthy, am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and I get enough sleep and meditate and do yoga as well. So for what it's worth, I think they help. Ryan

Excellente!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on Jul 18, 2011

Great aminogram and a low price. The best cost-benefit.

bcca's

Posted by Reviewer1919417 on Aug 29, 2011

Less expensive than any other source I've found. Great quality too. Highly recommend

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1327919 on Aug 11, 2009

These have been working for me quite well. They are easily digestible and the company claims the aminos are free form. I like that this particular formula contains smaller quantity of aminos and I can spread the supplement intake throughout the day without putting too much pressure on my kidneys.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Nov 02, 2009

Seems I eat less protein when taking these and get better results from workouts. And since one of my goals is to eat as little as possible I love this one.