お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules

Great for after cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 20, 2010

Did a liver gallbladder cleanse and could not believe the congestion. I'm slim and eat a healthy diet, but I think the toxins were a "cumulative load" My doctor suggested this supplement to help digest fats and keep bile flowing. Works great. Digestion is better and it shows. Skin looks better and is less dry. Also, I have more energy. Can't go a day without this now. I take with a meal. No stomach bloating or upset. Just feel better! I goofed up my order and herb fixed my mistake and shipped this to me quickly Service here a iherb is nothing short of spectacular!

Good in conjunction with enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I have digestive issues, mainly gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating. I take one capsule with Garden of Life enzymes each meal and I rarely have any sensations after eating. For heavier meals I take 2x capsules, although I find if I try to be heavy handed and take 2x capsules with a light meal, my body tells me this is too much and I feel quite uncomfortable, mild heart burn sensation. Of all the formulations on this site, I have found Bile Acid Factors to be the best without unnecessary additives or extra herbs etc.

Lower strength would be ideal

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on May 30, 2011

A great product, but still too strong for those with sensitive stomachs (like me). And as usual, the old Jarrows problem - put stearates in everything. With a better filler (l-leucine etc) and a lower dose, like 125mg (as other leading brands are doing now), this would be perfect.

Working great after gall bladder surgery.

Posted by 5181802705031470889 on Dec 14, 2012

At a naturalistic doc to whom I was complaining about weight gain to around my middle. He notes I had my gall bladder removed and asked if I was taking bile salt supplements prior to eating because that's what you gall bladder produces. I hadn't because no one told me to...anyway taking it and it's working and I FEEL better - not so bloated. Hard to find in stores though so buy it here if you need it, it was the whole reason I tried this site and I am so happy I did! I'll be back for more! :)

very fast effect

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Jan 17, 2013

i am used to have gallbladder problems but bile acid give me very fast relief. i take 3 of them before every meal or breakfast.heal your liver and your body and save your gallbladder.