Best one

Posted by 5637308647843853003 on Dec 11, 2015

It helpful to reduce your fat level. i bought same for 2nd time.

Can't Live Without Bile Acid

Posted by Reviewer1893401 on Jul 03, 2010

5 years ago my gall bladder was removed. Even before that I was having trouble digesting fat. Now, if I know I'm going to eat fat, I take a bile acid capsule and NO indigestion.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2597962 on Jan 16, 2010

I have been looking for something like this for sometime. Most digestive aids that I have found have also contained hydrochloric acid which I don't need. Thanks, it is just what I need.

Posted by 5447696428010789856 on Nov 18, 2013

I like this product because it works.

Lieve, Belgium

Posted by Reviewer3130143 on Jan 28, 2010

This product was recommended by my GP. It helps digesting better after having had my gallbladder removed. I take it before a high fat meal and it helps digesting better. I've only started taking it for a few weeks.

Comments

Posted by Reviewer3134214 on Jun 07, 2010

Arrived in good condition Product up to expectation

Bile Acid Factors

Posted by Reviewer2635977 on Mar 04, 2012

This formula really works!

....

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

works great, still confused if i should take this after fatty meal because im also taking betaine hcl and i dont want to neutralize the hcl with this bile acid.

Important Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2447815 on Jun 02, 2011

Finally found the right supplement needed to take for a post gallbladder operation.

Fat digestion helper

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Sep 06, 2016

I have been suffering from low bile production, and at some point was not able to digest fats at all. Tried different products before the Bile Acids. My digestion improved dramatically with this supplement. Since my intestines are very delicate I need only half a capsule (yes, separated into two capsules) with a meal containing fats. It might be wise to skip/reduce the dose when having lemon, Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar or other culinary acids incorporated in a meal, salad dressing, etc., as these together with Bile acids might cause terrible indigestion and runny stool.