BILE ACID

Posted by Reviewer1255661 on Oct 24, 2007

AFTER TWO WEEKS ON THIS PRODUCT, I HAVE TO SAY IT IS COMPRIABLE TO MY PRESCRIPTION VERSION.

Good in conjunction with enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I have digestive issues, mainly gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating. I take one capsule with Garden of Life enzymes each meal and I rarely have any sensations after eating. For heavier meals I take 2x capsules, although I find if I try to be heavy handed and take 2x capsules with a light meal, my body tells me this is too much and I feel quite uncomfortable, mild heart burn sensation. Of all the formulations on this site, I have found Bile Acid Factors to be the best without unnecessary additives or extra herbs etc.

Helping

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Feb 01, 2010

I take this to help my body digest food after having had my gallbladder removed. For two years I had stomach pains every time I ate. This has helped a lot. I haven't had any pains in weeks.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1109151 on Mar 23, 2010

I have taken bile acid factors for a long time. They work particularly for people withou a goldbladder. TXS

This is it...

Posted by Reviewer1994335 on Sep 22, 2011

I had my gallbladder removed 15 months ago and have had serious indigestion problems when I eat. After taking Jarrow Formula, Bile Acids I have been feeling so much better and digestion seems to be far and few between. Thank you iherb!!!.

This is great after you had your Gallbladder removed.

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I had been experiencing bloating & indigestion when I eat food. I kept getting sick this product really helps w/ the digestion process & absorption of food. You have to be careful not to take too much because if you have bile acid reaction where it itches your skin you taken too much.. FAST DELIVERY...

Helps sometimes.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This does help gallbladder discomfort sometimes, not always, but seems like a good quality product.

Fantastic

Posted by Gavman on Jul 31, 2016

Honestly, this product is fantastic at breaking down fats, giving more than just ox bile and lipase and making it much easier. Unfortunately it has vanillin in it and i'm sensitive to it. But i'd recommend it highly for anyone who doesn't have issues with it.

Bile

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on May 05, 2009

Seems to work pretty well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Jun 19, 2009

This seems to improve fat digestion for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »