TAKE WITH CAUTION

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Mar 04, 2016

I am on my first bottle so cannot say for sure how it has helped my low functioning GB and gall stones.. but i would like to state that for me there are two unpleasant side effects that i am not too happy with.. 1) If i take 2 or more capsules a day i will suffer from terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea.. the cramps are quite long and severe.. 2) If i down a capsule without enough water.. there will be a VERY BAD burn in my upper stomach and GI area.. Hope advice helps..

Working great after gall bladder surgery.

Posted by 5181802705031470889 on Dec 14, 2012

At a naturalistic doc to whom I was complaining about weight gain to around my middle. He notes I had my gall bladder removed and asked if I was taking bile salt supplements prior to eating because that's what you gall bladder produces. I hadn't because no one told me to...anyway taking it and it's working and I FEEL better - not so bloated. Hard to find in stores though so buy it here if you need it, it was the whole reason I tried this site and I am so happy I did! I'll be back for more! :)

Jarrow's Bile Acid Factors

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

I wish someone (my dr) had told me about this product 15 years ago when they removed my gallbladder! I've been suffering ever since, until now. Two of these capsules with every meal and no more digestive troubles. Woo Hoo!

As doctor prescribed...

Posted by Reviewer2172396 on Mar 17, 2011

I am taking this capsules continously for more than 1 year 1-2 pr.day. The reason is liver and pancreatic problems. In combination with right digestive enzymes and treatment plans it makes me feel better in addition to that my liver values decreased drasticly. Thank you Jarrow Formulas for excellent and unique product which obviously helps many people...

Jarrow bile acid factors

Posted by Reviewer2252294 on Nov 27, 2009

BRILLIANT product! My liver function test prior to using this product wasn't good (due to chemotherapy)after using these my liver function has improved significantly (shown on the blood test results).

Good digestion

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Sep 15, 2008

If you have had your gall bladder removed this will definitly help with any digestive problems.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Oct 12, 2008

If you have had your gallbladder removed, then this is a product that is essential in digesting fats.

helps w constipation

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Mar 18, 2009

and assimilation of oils. great product! (wish it didn't have magnesium stearate though.)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2445156 on May 15, 2009

Bile Acid Factors is a great product for those of us who no longer have a gall bladder. It helps with digestion and keeping things moving. I'm very happy with this product.

BILE ACID

Posted by Reviewer1255661 on Oct 24, 2007

AFTER TWO WEEKS ON THIS PRODUCT, I HAVE TO SAY IT IS COMPRIABLE TO MY PRESCRIPTION VERSION.