Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules

Lower strength would be ideal

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on May 30, 2011

A great product, but still too strong for those with sensitive stomachs (like me). And as usual, the old Jarrows problem - put stearates in everything. With a better filler (l-leucine etc) and a lower dose, like 125mg (as other leading brands are doing now), this would be perfect.

Working great after gall bladder surgery.

Posted by 5181802705031470889 on Dec 14, 2012

At a naturalistic doc to whom I was complaining about weight gain to around my middle. He notes I had my gall bladder removed and asked if I was taking bile salt supplements prior to eating because that's what you gall bladder produces. I hadn't because no one told me to...anyway taking it and it's working and I FEEL better - not so bloated. Hard to find in stores though so buy it here if you need it, it was the whole reason I tried this site and I am so happy I did! I'll be back for more! :)

very fast effect

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Jan 17, 2013

i am used to have gallbladder problems but bile acid give me very fast relief. i take 3 of them before every meal or breakfast.heal your liver and your body and save your gallbladder.

Please keep this item on hand!!!!! The best relief for liver/gallbladder issues

Posted by Reviewer1517733 on Mar 10, 2013

I love these capsules. If you have those piercing pains on your right side after a fatty or greasy meal, please stop eating those kinds of foods. Or least heavily reduce eating them. These pills help ease the pains once you get them after those kinds of meals. DO NOT HAVE YOUR GALLBLADER removed!!!!! Eat healthier foods, fruits and veggies. Just stop the bad foods you're eating that's causing it to hurt like hell. I have at least. Just in case, keep these pills on hand. Gravy......deep fat fried foods....pies and cakes with shortening...ice cream....they got to stop or pop these babies right after. order some now!!!!

Good in conjunction with enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I have digestive issues, mainly gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating. I take one capsule with Garden of Life enzymes each meal and I rarely have any sensations after eating. For heavier meals I take 2x capsules, although I find if I try to be heavy handed and take 2x capsules with a light meal, my body tells me this is too much and I feel quite uncomfortable, mild heart burn sensation. Of all the formulations on this site, I have found Bile Acid Factors to be the best without unnecessary additives or extra herbs etc.