Benefits ?

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on May 26, 2013

Took this for two weeks. Did not notice anything until I stopped it. I have to say that I felt better off it. maybe its just me ?

too early to review

Posted by Reviewer2528020 on Nov 18, 2012

Will revisit to give feedback. Too early to say. I take one pill daily.

Oxygenating and chelating benefits and much more

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 10, 2012

There is a little booklet called "Germanium: A New Approach to Immunity" that I bought for a few dollars to learn more about this mineral. I was initially interested because of reported oxygen enhancing benefits, and there are many other reported health benefits as well. Do your research, and check with your own health team to see if this supplement may be right for you.

Jarrow Formulas, Germanium Sesquioxide GE-132, 100 mg. 60

Posted by Reviewer2243438 on Mar 31, 2012

Too soon to give an opinion. I am, though, certain of the efficacy and quality of the product.

Germanium

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Mar 05, 2012

Receieved germanium in 6 days, which was a nice surpise since I live in Australia. I am hoping germanium will help with me and my sons food senstivities. Our germanium levels were very low on our hair mineral analysis that we recently had done.

Keep Your Natural Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer2805571 on Jan 16, 2012

Germanium and Copper are two minerals known to sustain your natural hair color. Everyone always wants to know my secret... at 61 yrs old, I'm still a natural redhead.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1369831 on Nov 26, 2011

My brother recommended we take Germanium as he knew a couple of people who had cancer and took the product and went into remission. It is also great for your heart. I started taking it after I had Lymphoma.

Best value found

Posted by Reviewer1604459 on Oct 17, 2011

This is the best price I've found for an essential supplement."

Great Product & Service

Posted by Reviewer2859972 on Jul 10, 2011

I recieved my order of Organic Germanium in 7 days, which is pretty good cincidering I'm in New Zealand. After taking the capsules for 3 days I could feel the difference, I had a dose of Flu when the capsules arrived. I got over the Flu in 3 days and now I feel like I have lots of energy and don't feel run down at the end of the day. I will definately be ordering more.

Possibly a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1877223 on Jun 19, 2011

Currently have a fair way to go to finish the bottle. Therefore cannot verify the efficacy of the product. Disappointed that there is no information on the source of the Germanium i.e. Taiwan, China or Japan. From reports I've read, only the Japanese version is the genuine product (and most expensive)....their patent/invention is by Dr Asai. Time will tell. NB. Thanks iHerb, for such a speedy delivery to Australia. Well done.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »