Really Does Help Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 08, 2014

I wasn't sure about ordering this form of lutein because I heard that it doesn't get absorbed as well as the free form lutein. I wanted to try floraglo but couldn't find a source that doesn't use gelatin capsules. After some research, I discovered that lutein esters are just as effective as free form as long as some fat is consumed with the supplement. This is a great product. I noticed an improvement in my vision after taking it for a couple days and also less strain and discomfort. I take one capsule with oil or nuts for absorption. I'm glad that Jarrows offers lutein in vegetable capsules.

Great for eye health

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

I love this product. My eyes can see much better after a month of using this powerful supplement. Thank you Jarrow!

No noticable help

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

Dr. Mercola had an article about the benefit of blackcurrant for the eyes. My husband tried it and felt he received no improvement.

Just started taking this.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 30, 2011

Dr. Mercola talked about black currant for the eyes. I have eye floaters and am hoping this might help. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Blackcurrant and Lutein for Eye Health

Posted by Reviewer3131267 on Dec 24, 2010

Lutein and zeazanthin are carotenoids found in the macula. They are essential for good vision, to prevent age-related macular degeneration (the main cause of blindness in the elderly), and to prevent cataract formation. Black currants contain anthocyanidins, powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and improve night vision.

great

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 11, 2009

this is my aid for eye support

No problems

Posted by Reviewer2241846 on Dec 12, 2008

i started taking this 1 month ago...seems good so far

Blackcurrant & Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1599382 on Apr 22, 2011

These caps are good for eye function.