great product

Posted by Reviewer1429989 on Jun 19, 2009

Within a couple weeks of starting this, no more waking up with aching hips and no leg cramps at night. So much easier to get everything in a formula than having to take the K, and vit D and Magnesium and calcium in separate pills.

help with leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1751096 on Sep 28, 2010

contains correct types and amounts of potassium; critical to use of thyroid and calcium

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 24, 2010

Does what it says it does. For me a more complete combination and I have noticed less aches in my arms and legs. Bone-up is working overall keeping my body from consuming into vital areas. I will continue to purchase this product.

Bone-up

Posted by arieschild on May 27, 2011

I like this formula. I have used the more expensive brands, but I think this is working better. Back/hip pain eased.

excellent bone formula

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Jun 14, 2011

excellent product

The best bone formula

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Aug 01, 2011

I buy Jarrow anything if it's available--I trust this company totally.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Jan 24, 2012

I find they do not bother my baby when I take them (other Ca2+ seemed to make him fussy).

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1807762 on Apr 15, 2012

iHerb service and products are very good. It will be a while before I can use these calcium pills and give you an opinion on the Jarrow Bone-Up formula.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 10, 2012

I haven't been taking this for very long, but feel confident that it is a good product as it incorporates other important minerals and vitamins in addition to calcium and magnesium. These contribute to proper absorption and balance, etc.

Calcium/Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

I've used this product for years. My last bone density was so good my Doctor said I could wait an extra year before going again. Jarrow Formulas are a sound way to help your bone health. Add some exercise and you'll keep going and going. When I've fallen, my bones were strong enough so no breakage happened. Jarrow Formulas should be added to your vitamin regimen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »