Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 120 Capsules

Calcium/Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2953361 From Utah on Jun 07, 2013

I've used this product for years. My last bone density was so good my Doctor said I could wait an extra year before going again. Jarrow Formulas are a sound way to help your bone health. Add some exercise and you'll keep going and going. When I've fallen, my bones were strong enough so no breakage happened. Jarrow Formulas should be added to your vitamin regimen.

great formula

Posted by vitaminecopii From Romania on Dec 05, 2013

we use jarrow formulas bone-up for a while and the results are great.

Not sure if working yet because I haven't had the bone scan but I'm not clicking and popping.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 From California on Jan 08, 2014

I used to pull my back & neck out all the time and this (after one month) seems to have eliminated that. I read that the ingredients are more bio available in this product making it superior to others. I don't know if that's true but it feels like it's actually working. Nobody wants to waste their money and I really want my bone density back. I guess I will see when I get my dexa scan.

Great for bone and joint

Posted by shanesda From Thailand on Feb 19, 2014

I bought this for my mom who has bone and joint problem. She said she had pain in her knee and she tried to ride a bike for exercise. I notice that she's getting shorter and shorter every time I see her (approximately once in a couple months). After taking Bone-Up for 2 weeks, she said she felt better...no more pain in her knee. She hates med in tablet form, so this capsule is very easy to swallow. I'll repurchase when it runs out.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2385920 From Canada on Jan 24, 2012

I find they do not bother my baby when I take them (other Ca2+ seemed to make him fussy).