Really good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1636704 on Apr 21, 2015

I was skeptical at first but my mother really notices a difference when she takes it for a broken shoulder.

Huge

Posted by 4801256651354363190 on Apr 12, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for many years and from my own experience AND what I have read about this combination of ingredients, it is excellent. HOWEVER, I didn't know they had halved the recommended dosage by DOUBLING the size. Had I even glimpsed the ACTUAL CAPSULE SIZE photo on the bottle, I would have run the other way. I am a huge iherb fan and have been taking supplements, and lots of them, for over 4 decades, but I don't dare to even try swallowing this one. The other reviewers seem to have done fine. Or been lucky. If you have ever gotten a pill stuck in your throat OR had a few of them backed up, you'd hesitate too. I take some pretty large cod liver oil capsules (and I never take tablets), but they are slippery and more stream lined, and they soften if you leave them our for a little while. I wish I'd known. I wouldn't have bought these. I'm going back to the original bottle and hope they don't discontinue it. So what if I have to take six. The contractions from pills in the throat are worse than childbirth.

Bone Up (3 per day)

Posted by 5574492261122529866 on Jun 20, 2014

This is an amazing product to ward off osteoporosis. The perscription alternatives are quite dangerous and this product has rebuilt bone for me. All women....start early on this one

Great

Posted by vitaminecopii on Sep 23, 2013

We love this product as a bone support. The capsule is perhaps big but it's easier to take 3/day than 5 smaller capsules

Jarrow Bone UP

Posted by 5657549226146000003 on Nov 25, 2012

Price is good, delivered on-time

We'll see how it works, but looks hopeful so far

Posted by Reviewer3109353 on Aug 11, 2012

Osteoporosis and bone density issue run in my family, so I've been researching different types of calcium to find the most absorbent formulation. This type of calcium, from what I understand, is supposed to be the most absorbent type available right now, so I am hopeful that this might help to stave off any potential bone density issues I may encounter in the future.