Purchase was very good

Posted by 4888821365361222995 on Apr 08, 2015

Saved money here to purchase Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, Superior Calcium Formula, 240 Capsules (JRW-04003)as opposed to retail health food store. I will order again!

Need calcium?

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jul 25, 2014

Nutrients besides calcium are here!

Very good Serum

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 15, 2014

I'm not happy that the product comes from New Zealand calves but I don't want to be a hypocrite because I also eat meat so there Vegetarian versions of bone supplements on iHerb available. I am part Native American and therefore I believe in using the entire animal if you're going to eat meat so that part makes me happy. Our tribe was never big on waste. Most importantly this form of bone building can be absorbed by the human body because it is micronized and therefore your body can uptake it. Most other mineral supplements you're wasting your time with except for maybe Humic and Fulvic. Heavy metals built up in your body can be dangerous.

A perfect bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Mar 13, 2014

This is the best formula for bone strength

Complete

Posted by Reviewer1688485 on Jan 22, 2014

The composition is really good and complete, recommended by a doctor!

Well Thought-Out Formulation

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

They are all good.

Posted by 5332195164965589633 on Sep 09, 2013

The packing are firm,so all the items can be protected.I like this.

"Superior Calcium Formula" indeed

Posted by Reviewer1265833 on Aug 19, 2013

Highly recommend this product. While I do a lot for my health in addition to this supplement, I did have two separate bone scans 3 years apart the 2nd of which showed a 3% INCREASE in bone density. Coincidence? While I can't say this alone will do it (diet/exercise a must for bone health), it's certainly a step in the right direction. Bone loss was of great concern to me as I am a breast cancer survivor and treatments threw me into early menopause so my doc (a specialist in bio-identical hormone replacement and alternative medicine) watches me closely in this regard and also strongly recommends this product.

just what he needed

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I have a friend who had a terrible accident. He needed hip surgery. After taking this and some Omegas, there was no need for surgery. I am so thankful I discovered this to help my friend. Thank you so much iherb.com... so sad your international shipping rates are going up.

great calcium

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Nov 24, 2012

My mom's doctor recommended these and I had ben trying to get her to buy them for years so now we both take them.