Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, Superior Calcium Formula, 240 Capsules

Best calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer2875692 on Oct 18, 2007

Have been using for my whole family for 10 years including my 92 year old mom. I send it as a gift to all the women in my life. Really works

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3308950 on Oct 06, 2008

As I go through menopause I am experiencing many things in my body but most noticeably my knees hurt a lot! It has made excercise painful, even walking and forget about running! The hydroxyapetite form of the Bone-Up worked within 2 weeks. I take it regularly and it has helped immensely. I can walk easily and I can run or use the eliptical with ease. Thank you Jarrow!

Best Calcium I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Nov 03, 2009

I found a noticeable difference taking this calcium (and I have tried a number of different carbonates & citrates). By far the best & the at a good price.

Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2130314 on May 02, 2009

My wife and I started taking bone up after watching a health show on TV and this product was recommended by the host of the show. I did a web search and found iHerb.com and so we ordered and have been taking bone up for close to a year or more.We like the product, take it every day and we like the ingredients. My self, I like the protein as I lift heavy weights and Im 74. My wife is 84, weighs 105lbs and had a bad fall on her backside and ended up with 2 cracks on her pelvic. She could have broken her hip or had more serious damage done. She is almost back to normal with her pelvic. So we believe taking bone up has helped us quite a bit. Thank you. JD

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2138964 on Jun 23, 2009

I have been taking this for years, and at 52 had a bone density test done. My results were spectacular, and I think it is due to Bone Up.