A++

Posted by 5673282877688554978 on Nov 07, 2012

It works great !!

Bone up...

Posted by Crotchetymama on Oct 30, 2012

I really can't tell if this is working. It does dissolve, which is better than most of them. I just started taking it, so we'll see. My nutritionist says it is pretty okay. It seems to have a wide variety of things that improve calcium uptake...so I guess I can say it is pretty good. Anyway, it was my best pick! :-D Update: Still good, and no bone loss, so I guess it is doing the job!

very good

Posted by 5043653664791797992 on Oct 02, 2012

Good product

Magnesium Oxide

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Aug 12, 2012

For the last two or three years I have been using this product. In listening to a nutritionist I heard magnesium oxide has about a 4% absorption rate. I did the research and found this is true. This is the main magnesium ingredient in Bone Up. Most calcium / magnesium supplements use the magnesium oxide, at least 80% oxide. This form of magnesium must be very cheap. The studies are self evident that the oxide version is a very poor choice. So I tried magnesium glycinate. Immediately my body changed, the aches and pains in my back and neck went way down. The muscles around my face loosened up - tear ducts working better so eyes aren't so red, bags decreased significantly, chewing muscles from TMJ not spasming as much. Essentially, I have been taking Bone Up and been magnesium deficient. Coral calcium is no better for me. I will never order Bone Up or coral calcium again. I have gone to a food source calcium / magnesium and am supplementing with the magnesium gycinate. The difference is very significant. Hopefully this will be helpful to people. Just because Jarrow puts a lot of ingredients in their products does not mean it is good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2822516 on Jul 05, 2012

I take it for daily support.

Calcium formula

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jun 16, 2012

Good combination of calcium, magnesium, Vitamin D etc. to strengthen bones

smells like milk.

Posted by Reviewer2467285 on Mar 01, 2012

I was worried about my bone. But, drinking milk everyday is kind of bothersome to me, so I bought this, Bone-up. well, I hope that it help my density of bone up.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Feb 03, 2012

I like Jarrow Formulas anyway. This must be working for me - my bone density is above noremal for my age (65+). In fact, it improved in the hips. I should also add that I do yoga and walking.

Always the best calcium

Posted by Reviewer1509442 on Feb 02, 2012

Tried many kinds of calcium; this proves to be the best I have gotten my hands on.

This is not a superior product.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 17, 2012

What you want is Calcium citrate. Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite absorption is below 22%. Calcium citrate absorption is about 42%.