from china

Posted by Reviewer2266066 on Oct 11, 2011

good

Jarrow Formulas Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2402506 on Oct 02, 2008

My sister uses this and is very pleased with it.

Jarrow Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

The best formula for calcium/magnesium etc -- been using it for years

BONE-UP

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on May 09, 2010

I AM VERY SLIGHT AND SO WOULD BE PRONE TO BONE ISSUES, BUT AM HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT IN PREVENTION.

Excellent for bones

Posted by Reviewer2205629 on Mar 24, 2009

Have been taking it for a few years. I think its a great source of calcium

jarrow Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2208005 on Oct 08, 2008

I found everything I wanted. All name brand's Shipped perfect the sizes were better then I expected. Very satisfied with I herbs. I will be a repeat customer, Thank you, Margaret

Jarrow Formulas, Bone Up Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2213793 on Mar 15, 2008

This product is a wonderful product with some minerals included, so you don't have to purchase a lot of additional products to make it effective. I have been using it for quite sometimes and I definitely can tell when I miss them, because I get leg cramps, which don't happen when I stay on a regular regimen.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 24, 2010

Without calcium various conditions occur. I hope to resolve issues before they are underway. Much better to have suplements than eating large amounts of food. I will continue to purchase this product which gives me more energy.

JARROW'S BONE UP

Posted by Reviewer2215607 on Dec 28, 2007

I have used this brand for calcium supplements for a long time. Was tempted to try a citracal product but BONE UP has all the additional minerals that I really want in a product.

Improve Dental Health

Posted by Reviewer2163829 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been taking Bone-Up for one year now, as I was determined not to lose another tooth to periodontal disease. I take Bone-Up with Silica, and I use a natural tooth paste and mouth wash daily. Today, a tooth that was so loose that it would move when my tongue touched it is now solid and strong with no movement. Only dental x-rays can confirm bone growth, but there is no doubt that my tooth is solid in my mouth thanks to Jarrow's Bone-Up. I will be taking it for the rest of my days. I also buy Bone-UP for my mother who is 75 years old and had a hip replacement surgery. Her doctor saw her a few months ago, and he was astonished the rate of her recovery. He told her that he had never seen a women of her age recover so quickly from hip surgery. He said that her bones and joints are in great shape.