something doesn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer2964601 on Jun 24, 2011

I was hoping this calcium supplement would work for me, as I have tried so many. Something in it is triggering my mild asthma - could be the corn, not sure. I also get a mild headache with it, and like all other calcium/vitamin D supplements it causes dry mouth for me.

Mixed feelings

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good value for money. Like to see the magnesium stearate removed though.

TOO big

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Oct 09, 2011

Although I only took one bottle of these supplements, I found them to be too large for me to swallow comfortably. I can't speak for it's performance.

disappointed

Posted by Sholik on Jun 29, 2011

Bank of enormous size. chose to reviews. effect was not observed after administration of all banks. inconvenience vyzyvaetbolsho number of capsules in one go. a combination of magnesium and calcium is correct, but not the best form of magnesium (oxide). more ne brother see the point, since the price is high and there are alternatives with the correct composition

Posted by Reviewer2757677 on Jul 16, 2013

暂时还没看到效果,这个钙片不适合空腹吃

Posted by 4996372555222947521 on Aug 05, 2013

这个是给妈妈买的,妈妈这个年纪的女性由于激素分泌的变化,更易流失钙质,需要常规补钙。 妈妈有一搭没一搭的吃了差不多一个月,说是没感觉到明显的效果,不过平时她缺钙的症状也不是很明显。 但是这个该片如果睡前空腹吃会胃痛,可能是因为胶囊内钙化合物释放出后在胃酸的作用下分解为钙离子,导致的胃壁痉挛吧。说明书上说这个要在吃饭的时候服用还是有道理的。

Bone Up by Jarrow

Posted by 5620496817607604444 on Mar 19, 2014

Heard that effect is best when consume together with Glucosamine Chrondroitin MSM, my 1st bottle to try out

Won't know till my bone scan next year but I'm hoping it works!

Posted by Reviewer1979925 on Aug 07, 2011

Have to wait and see but am feeling better!