seems to help

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

used twice per day, this seems to help clear the cobwebs. After a couple of weeks use, I could really feel the benefit. It was a subtle, gradual change. Did not cause any panic attacks or changes in behavior, other than making me more alert, talkative and mentally sharp. This is an an inexpensive supplement without any side effects, as far as I could tell. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2804556 on Nov 10, 2010

This product is excellent. Exceeded my expatiations. If you are looking for a boost in mental clarity and mood, give this product a try…

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3178191 on Feb 08, 2012

Great for focus, memory, and mental energy. Great product!

I think it helps!

Posted by 5662123109193781423 on Oct 07, 2012

My 10 years old daughter has a diagnosed ADHD, and I started to give her this to help her therapy. Probably is the combination of her efforts, the therapy and this caps, but she's more centered and happy at school. I am about to make another order!

BrainBoost

Posted by Reviewer1154452 on Aug 01, 2011

If you need to focus and don't want the jitters this is a great product. I take one in the morning & one at lunch and it keeps me focused all day. You could take 2 at a time if needed.

No noticeable effects whatsoever

Posted by 4931805708770994225 on Apr 21, 2013

No noticeable effects whatsoever. I get more from an espresso.

It gives me a boost when needed

Posted by GeorgeGr on May 15, 2011

Great Product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1434945 on Apr 05, 2012

Gave this to my 10yo daughter on alternate days. Seems to work as she can think more clearly.

I Can "See" Clearly Now!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 04, 2016

This formula has all the best and most effective brain boosters, and I have found that 1 capsule a day helps with memory and alleviates "searching for words" while conversing. I am 65 and getting "younger" mentally everyday. It surely helps when you're substitute teaching elementary age children...gotta be on your toes every minute!

Mary