You must love Jarrow products.

Posted by Reviewer2165792 on Apr 08, 2008

Take it with a mixture of antioxidants + flavanoids + turmeric/ginger, and tell me how it feels in one month. Because I personally was surprised to realize it's working as an energizer! I'm mixing it with Jarrow Wellness Optimizer (3/day)+ Jarrow Neuro Defense (1-2/day) + Fish Oil (~1000mg/day) + D3 (~2000UI/day).

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1653188 on Dec 22, 2008

Cancer runs in my family, particularly prostate cancer. I was having groin pain which disappeared soon after I began to take BrocoMax, this being the highest potency product that I could find. Do the research on the effects of broccoli on oncogenes.

BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1424066 on Apr 28, 2009

Firstly, your delivery charge is by far the cheapest I have ever found for any product I have ordered over the net and believe me I have ordered tons!! The product was delivered in a timely manner of which I was appreciative. Finally, BroccoMax is a fabulous product. I ordered it after reading about what HSI had to say about it vis a vis COPD. I have had asthma for 40 years. Along with another herbal product I take to control my asthma, this product certainly goes along way in relieving the residual damage that has been done over the years from the inflammation and constant use of steriod inhalers. I have recently thrown out all my inhalers for the first time in 40 years, that is how confident I am of the products I am using to control my asthma. Again, thanks for the great service, I would highly recommend your company to everyone!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1289150 on Apr 24, 2009

I use it to fight the recurrence of breast cancer. It is more economical than other products on the market. It would be nice if it came in a larger amount of pills per bottle.

Great

Posted by detoxhealing on Sep 28, 2009

This seems to give me more energy. Glad to have discovered this!

God-sent for airways

Posted by Reviewer2901377 on Oct 06, 2009

Very powerful positive effect on copd, and for smoking related airway diseases in general

Same amount of SGS in this as OncoPLEX, but for a lot less!

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on Jun 09, 2010

SGS is a cancer preventative, I take this and give it to my dog (she is a rottweiler and they are very prone to cancer as are many breeds). I would definitely recommend buying this for you and your dog.

Works for H Pylori

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Dec 07, 2010

I take this for a nasty h pylori infection along with bylori or mastic gum. It took me from being almost dibilitated with terrible symptoms to a normal self after few years of undiagnosed agony.It also has anti cancer properties.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1041451 on Feb 18, 2011

This has been a great supplement for my prostate cancer now in remission!

BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1361149 on Jun 19, 2009

It seems to relieve the congestion through more loose mucous and less infections.