10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax, Standardized Broccoli Seed Extract, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

You must love Jarrow products.

Posted by Reviewer2165792 on Apr 08, 2008

Take it with a mixture of antioxidants + flavanoids + turmeric/ginger, and tell me how it feels in one month. Because I personally was surprised to realize it's working as an energizer! I'm mixing it with Jarrow Wellness Optimizer (3/day)+ Jarrow Neuro Defense (1-2/day) + Fish Oil (~1000mg/day) + D3 (~2000UI/day).

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1289150 on Apr 24, 2009

I use it to fight the recurrence of breast cancer. It is more economical than other products on the market. It would be nice if it came in a larger amount of pills per bottle.

BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1424066 on Apr 28, 2009

Firstly, your delivery charge is by far the cheapest I have ever found for any product I have ordered over the net and believe me I have ordered tons!! The product was delivered in a timely manner of which I was appreciative. Finally, BroccoMax is a fabulous product. I ordered it after reading about what HSI had to say about it vis a vis COPD. I have had asthma for 40 years. Along with another herbal product I take to control my asthma, this product certainly goes along way in relieving the residual damage that has been done over the years from the inflammation and constant use of steriod inhalers. I have recently thrown out all my inhalers for the first time in 40 years, that is how confident I am of the products I am using to control my asthma. Again, thanks for the great service, I would highly recommend your company to everyone!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1653188 on Dec 22, 2008

Cancer runs in my family, particularly prostate cancer. I was having groin pain which disappeared soon after I began to take BrocoMax, this being the highest potency product that I could find. Do the research on the effects of broccoli on oncogenes.

God-sent for airways

Posted by Reviewer2901377 on Oct 06, 2009

Very powerful positive effect on copd, and for smoking related airway diseases in general