Jarrow Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Oct 21, 2008

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 11, 2009

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

...

Posted by 5392288067661058102 on Jul 24, 2013

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1802672 on Jan 05, 2009

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2451085 on Nov 17, 2008

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1170321 on May 02, 2009

hard to tell

Gives me aching joints

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jul 19, 2010

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

Highly recommend

Posted by 4945399968127881487 on Oct 16, 2012

The inflamation in my lungs had improved!

Bromelain

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

The pineapple proteinase effect is good, improve the indigestion.

CROSSING MY FINGERS

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 18, 2013

I STARTED TAKING THIS BECAUSE I READ THAT 1500 MGS. A DAY WILL CLEAN OUT YOUR BLOOD VEINS, I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK TO THE DOC. YET TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING I FIGURE IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR OR MORE TO WORK THIS NOVEMBER WILL BE A YEAR.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »