Jarrow Formulas, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Vanilla Flavor, 17.8 oz (504 g) Powder

amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2731200 on Mar 05, 2008

its been a month since my son use it.we mix it into his rice milk, soups, and juice.at first he was not accustomed to the taste but now he is okay with it. what I like about it is it's gluten free, an ideal nutritional supplement bounded with complete amino acid which I heard is a good nutrient for the brain. by the way, my son has a disability he is autistic.I've been looking for this product for him.

Jarrow is great!

Posted by MeMyselfandMy2Cents on Dec 17, 2007

I like this better than regular rice powder, although it is a little slimier. I get double the protien per tablespoon, so it takes less space to store. Another bonus is that it doesn't overpower the flavor of the shake because you don't have to put as many tablespoons in. I recommend a frozen strawberry, vanilla rice milk, trek mix with raw nuts and raisins, banannas, and apples. Tastes delicious.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1268759 on Jul 30, 2009

I bought this because I could not tolerate whey protein. This is a great alternative. While not as high in protein as whey, it's fine for me, plus it's really easy on the stomach, unlike whey. The powder tastes fine in a smoothie. It's next to impossible to mix into anything w/just a spoon, but in a "health shake" made w/a blender, it's great. Imparts a very subtle nutty taste, and it's not too grainy. iHerb has the best price I've found.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Apr 18, 2008

This is so cheat and so good for you. Easy to digest and full of aminos. I make a shake with a banana, xylitol and brown rice protein.Low carb as well.

Jarrow, Brown Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Apr 22, 2008

I mix several products in with this rice protein as a protein drink for sluggish liver.