Not a fan!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

Rice protein is definitely an acquired taste. Whilst it blends easily, it has quite a strong taste and chalky texture that's impossible to mask! If you can, be sure to go for a whey protein instead! (we recommend the Jarrow brand as it doesn't have any added nasties!) Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

No Flavour

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Oct 15, 2014

Good price, but not much of a vanilla flavour.. I think it's fine as a cheap alternative to the other protein powders out there.. but you really want to mix a lot of fruit or honey in there!

Oh no . . .

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Apr 29, 2014

I ordered a couple of these 2 years ago and I still have them. Enough said . . not quite. I found that this product has an appalling taste and I keep meaning to mix them with something else just to use them up . . but some some reason that idea gets put on the back burner of my thoughts!

인간적으로 너무 맛없어요 사지마세요 It tastes terrible you never want to buy this.

Posted by 5309278866198941212 on Feb 03, 2014

웬만하면 나쁜 리뷰 안 적는데 이건 좀 적어야겠어요. 프로틴 매일 운동하고 마실거 생각해서 사는데, 인간적으로 맛이 너무 없어요. 구수한 맛이 있을줄 알았는데, 구수한 맛은 커녕 시큼?한맛입니다. 코막고 먹어도 너무 너무 역해요. 웬만큼 비위좋은사람 아니면 사지마세요. 샀으니 먹긴 먹어야겠고.. 앞이 깜깜하네요. 건강에 좋다하고 억지로 마십니다. THIS TASTES HORRIBLE as well as it doesn't mix/melt well. If you want to drink this everyday after work out, you should consider choosing another product. Everyday I'm forcing myself to drink this for my health as I am holding my nose. :(

Gritty!

Posted by 5545511714196881186 on Jun 09, 2013

This protein is gritty and has a very odd taste. It smells bad too. I would not recommend to anyone. I have no ideas what to do with it now.

not good

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

Cheap , but not a good product awful taste not dissolves to water

Terrible

Posted by Vronda on Jul 05, 2012

This has got to be the worst brown rice protein powder I've ever come across. I tried it a variety of ways hoping to salvage it, but it just could not be saved. Very chalky!

tastes musty

Posted by Reviewer2989631 on Nov 22, 2011

I don't like it, it tastes bad

Terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2729612 on Sep 16, 2011

You cant cover it whit anything. And its not easy to digest as in description said.

별로다...

Posted by Reviewer2272833 on Oct 14, 2010

단백질제 특유의 냄새와 맛이 나네요 ... 이 회사의 다른 콩 단백질 제보다 맛이 떨어지는 느낌이고 ... 다른 사람들이 지적했듯이 물이 빨리 잘 섞이지 않아요 .. 재구매 의사 없어요.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »