Good product

Posted by Reviewer2285433 on May 15, 2008

This product is what it claims to be--an easily digestible protein powder. No unpleasant after effects. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because to me, it leaves a slightly chalky taste. It's an excellent value for the price.

Great energy!

Posted by Reviewer1034440 on Apr 25, 2009

Love this stuff. Got some friends started on it at work too. I used to get so sleepy in afternoon each day. But not any more since I sprinkle 1 tablespoon of this on by breakfast and supper each day. thanks

bland, but still an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Mar 29, 2009

I drink my protien power mixed with about a cup of very cold plain water through a straw. Jarrow brown rice protien mixes well with water in about 3-5 seconds of shaking. It doesn't foam up too much, but it texture is a bit gritty compared to soy protien. Anyway the flavor is bland enough that you should be able to hide it with some fruit in the blender, or even some juice or milk. Still I prefer to drink it plain, only takes about 15 seconds total time from preperation, to mix, to drink, to clean up.

Jarrow Brown Rice Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2648529 on Oct 29, 2009

Got the recommendation from Hammer Products as I'm a long distance road cyclist and allergic to soy in their Perpetum powder. Have tried Jarrow protein and it works great. No odd stuff and no more stomach upset. Must say mixed in with HEED powder the Jarrow does ad a bit of grittyness and minor earthy flavor. Probably would not notice the taste in a fruit smoothy but is slightly noticable in cycling water bottle. Overall a great price, fast shipping by iHerb, and a good alternative for me.

Good meal

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It's a good meal replacement. You get fully satisfied with a full sensation developing some minutes after the meal. The taste may not please everybody but it's not bad.

amino acid supplement

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Feb 17, 2010

good at night makes me sleepy; taste not great

Good lactose free GM free protein

Posted by Reviewer1867847 on May 06, 2010

Ordered this as shoudl avoid lactose and have heard some scary things about Soya. Arrived in a couple of weeks which I thought was impressive (I live in Spain). Doesn't taste much of vanilla but I just chug it down and try not to savour too much. None of the usual cramping that milk proteins gave me. I recommend it.

i love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

As a vegan i recommend this to everybody.

Nice Protein Taste

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 22, 2010

I really like this Protein powder, you cant really taste the vanilla flavour but its still ok in shakes, mixed with berries/yogurt etc. I did use the Nutribiotic one for ages, but I have switched to this one and will be ordering more.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Dec 28, 2010

Good product, nice and simple and pleasant tasting. The California lead warning does make me worry a little though. I am trying the pea protein isolate by now foods next.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »