The future of protein, better than milk protein!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Very good protein, dilutes well in water or skim milk although the taste is average. Protein slow digestion, no digestive problems. Very good assimilation (I tested before exercise).

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Nov 11, 2010

I love this protein concentrate; since I seldom eat meat, it's a great way to get my protein. It mixes quickly and well and is easy to add to milk or yogurt and has a great taste.

Best Protein Concentrate

Posted by 4955743860182521533 on Nov 01, 2013

I have tried many protein products whey, soy, egg and others. Brown Rice Protein is by far a healthier produce, just check the label. It seems to satisfy me longer and tastes good too.

bland, but still an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Mar 29, 2009

I drink my protien power mixed with about a cup of very cold plain water through a straw. Jarrow brown rice protien mixes well with water in about 3-5 seconds of shaking. It doesn't foam up too much, but it texture is a bit gritty compared to soy protien. Anyway the flavor is bland enough that you should be able to hide it with some fruit in the blender, or even some juice or milk. Still I prefer to drink it plain, only takes about 15 seconds total time from preperation, to mix, to drink, to clean up.

Jarrow Brown Rice Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2648529 on Oct 29, 2009

Got the recommendation from Hammer Products as I'm a long distance road cyclist and allergic to soy in their Perpetum powder. Have tried Jarrow protein and it works great. No odd stuff and no more stomach upset. Must say mixed in with HEED powder the Jarrow does ad a bit of grittyness and minor earthy flavor. Probably would not notice the taste in a fruit smoothy but is slightly noticable in cycling water bottle. Overall a great price, fast shipping by iHerb, and a good alternative for me.

Good meal

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It's a good meal replacement. You get fully satisfied with a full sensation developing some minutes after the meal. The taste may not please everybody but it's not bad.

amino acid supplement

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Feb 17, 2010

good at night makes me sleepy; taste not great

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3119046 on Jan 15, 2008

Absolutley impossible to mix with anything thats cold. I heat water to boling,turn it off and stir in the poweder. Then I pour it into some type of drink bottle,cap it and shake,let it cool then drink. Tastes like you would expect. Overall a good product. Hella better than those stimulant containing whey types...

Franco

Posted by Reviewer1699648 on Sep 26, 2008

It is an effective formula though the texture makes it hard to drink.

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Sep 01, 2010

This powder has a noticable texture and has to be creatively flavored in shakes- I always use a banana + other fruit+ ice to conceal the texture.