10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for The Heart

Posted by Reviewer2207573 on Jan 19, 2009

My 83 year old mother has a heart murmur and a mitro-valve leak and often complains about being out of breadth. I read that L-Carnitine helps the heart so I sent her this formula for Christmas. We went to a party 2 weeks after she began taking it and she danced non-stop for 2 hours straight - without ever losing her breadth!

I use it for cognitive function

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I have been using carnitine for two years to improve my memory and creative abilities, and it seems to be working. I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and again before lunch. At two per day, it seems to having an effect. I love Jarrow products, but I don't see much difference between this mixed carnitine formula and the one I was taking before (hence, the four star rating). However, if I had a particular disease or cardiovascular issue, I would certainly choose this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer1130620 on Jun 05, 2008

I'm taking this as I read L-Carnitine was helpful in hair growth and libido. I think it's helping with the latter.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1339102 on May 18, 2012

I am 68 years old, active and well, a little fat. Carnitall (one a day) fixed that. Now less fat and more muscle. I felt a tendency to eat more, control that. Try Cayene Pepper, lowers blood pressure and burns fat.

Jarrow Formulas Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Aug 01, 2013

my nine year old uses this in combination with CoQ10 for low muscle tone, the combination of these two supplements has worked wonders for his overall body strength

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »