Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, CarotenALL, Mixed Carotenoid Complex, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

use moderation, not well tolerated over time for me

Posted by Reviewer3015548 on Sep 11, 2011

very potent, after taking this for a few weeks I became intolerant with my eyes becoming light sensitive and joint pain.

6 carotenoids in 1 softgel

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 08, 2011

Very good product with natural carotenoid sources. Moreover, there is no oil in the softgels. However, there is a small amount of zeaxanthin and astaxanthin.

Great anti-cancer suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Oct 29, 2008

There is research that indicates that some carotenoids cause cancer cells to revert back to healthy cells.

Kind of works; though I use a large amount.

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Feb 20, 2010

I'm a triathlete and full time analyst in the banking industry. Hence stress levels mentally and physically are very high. This helped alot to put off the running noses and flu that always derailed me. However I do take like alot. On stressful days I take up to 8 pills of carotenall(5 on less stressful days). I take it with cod liver oil AND a vitamin A supplement(up to 20,000IUs, minimum 10,000IUs) I am pretty surprised by the amount I need daily as I blow everything out of the water. However I carefully measured the effect of the amounts and have found my sweet spot to be effectively flu & running nose resistant(almost). The pity is that each pill is only 2500IU of vitamin A for Carotenall. Being the mischevious boy who doesn't eat his veggies it was a big slap in my face now that I'm grown up and because of what's inside veggies I am unable to go the distance. However this mixed carotenoid complex works well! Warning. Don't follow my doses unless you're working 12 hour shifts AND putting in heavy 2 hours and above gym time. AND on a reduced calorie diet.

good blend

Posted by Reviewer1546874 on Jan 14, 2008

had a good dosage of lycopene.you guys used to carry twinlab maxilife multicarotene that was very similar.it would be good to have that choice again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »