Best vitamin A complex

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Mar 17, 2009

Don't limit yourself to just one carotenoid as found in many other supplements...our bodies work harder to uptake when not all factors are present. This is the best available on the market and works extremely well.

Improves Night Vision

Posted by Reviewer1279395 on Aug 12, 2009

Good product for night vision difficulty. Best in addition to regular beta-carotene supplement. Jarrow's quality is consistently excellent.

may prevent heart disease

Posted by Reviewer2798517 on Apr 11, 2011

studies in Great Britain from Cambridge show a similar lycopene product stopped ldl oxidation by almost 100% after 60 days. Studies going on all over Europe with lycopene preventing ldl oxidation. English product called Ateronon. This appears to be a good carotenoid product with a patented lycopene called lycomato.

Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1744360 on Aug 20, 2013

I purchased this for my eyes and I definitely can see better and my eyes hurt less from all-day-staring at the monitor. It also worked on my tan. I don't tan very well since I am quite pale, but this year I haven't burned once on my vacation by the sea and the tan I got is amazing. Even though I wan't tanning on purpose, just speding time on the beach swimming or playing beach volley and using high uv protecion. Will definitely repurchase again.

Good variety of carotenoids

Posted by dav605 on Dec 06, 2007

This product has a good blend of varied carotenoids, but does not have excessive amounts, which I prefer since overdosing on carotenoids actually increases some health risks.

All Carotenoids in one bottle! Praise God!

Posted by Reviewer3245814 on May 10, 2008

This product rocks! Great natural sources of carotenoids and a whopping 10 mg of lycopene straight from real tomatoes! jarrow is a great company, i always search jarrow before any other company for most products! iHerb makes shopping for all supplements so easy, they provide every supplement you need! Praise God!

Kind of works; though I use a large amount.

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Feb 20, 2010

I'm a triathlete and full time analyst in the banking industry. Hence stress levels mentally and physically are very high. This helped alot to put off the running noses and flu that always derailed me. However I do take like alot. On stressful days I take up to 8 pills of carotenall(5 on less stressful days). I take it with cod liver oil AND a vitamin A supplement(up to 20,000IUs, minimum 10,000IUs) I am pretty surprised by the amount I need daily as I blow everything out of the water. However I carefully measured the effect of the amounts and have found my sweet spot to be effectively flu & running nose resistant(almost). The pity is that each pill is only 2500IU of vitamin A for Carotenall. Being the mischevious boy who doesn't eat his veggies it was a big slap in my face now that I'm grown up and because of what's inside veggies I am unable to go the distance. However this mixed carotenoid complex works well! Warning. Don't follow my doses unless you're working 12 hour shifts AND putting in heavy 2 hours and above gym time. AND on a reduced calorie diet.

good product--good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Feb 02, 2010

I read about mixed carotenoids in one of Dr. Weil's books and while you can order vitamins through his website, I really love iHerb value. This is a great product from a brand I trust and it hasn't let me down. I highly recommend this and any other Jarrow Formulas product.

Brighter vision

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Definate improvement in clarity of vision, more enhancement when 2 are taken daily.

Good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Mar 05, 2012

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I can see better at night, and my eyes don't seem as tired after staring at the computer all day. I like having all of the eye helps in one pill, too. I'll keep ordering this.