New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, CarotenALL, Mixed Carotenoid Complex, 60 Softgels

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jul 06, 2009

Seems to be addressing the bumps on the back of my arms, they are going away slowly.

good product--good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Feb 02, 2010

I read about mixed carotenoids in one of Dr. Weil's books and while you can order vitamins through his website, I really love iHerb value. This is a great product from a brand I trust and it hasn't let me down. I highly recommend this and any other Jarrow Formulas product.

favorite for Eye health

Posted by CoolinArizona on Apr 05, 2010

This product has all the necessary ingredients for supporting healthy eyes. I know we need to be careful to not take too much Lutein, but I take 2 gel tabs twice a day amounting to 40 mg of lutein per day ans it seems to work for me for total support. The only supplement I add is Bilberry, either liquid or caps.

may prevent heart disease

Posted by Reviewer2798517 on Apr 11, 2011

studies in Great Britain from Cambridge show a similar lycopene product stopped ldl oxidation by almost 100% after 60 days. Studies going on all over Europe with lycopene preventing ldl oxidation. English product called Ateronon. This appears to be a good carotenoid product with a patented lycopene called lycomato.

Good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Mar 05, 2012

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I can see better at night, and my eyes don't seem as tired after staring at the computer all day. I like having all of the eye helps in one pill, too. I'll keep ordering this.