July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, CarotenALL, Mixed Carotenoid Complex, 60 Softgels

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jan 03, 2012

Seems good, based on its contents. When I have a cold, I take extra CarotenAll with extra Vit D3, and they make a notable difference.

6 carotenoids in 1 softgel

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 08, 2011

Very good product with natural carotenoid sources. Moreover, there is no oil in the softgels. However, there is a small amount of zeaxanthin and astaxanthin.

Good variety of carotenoids

Posted by dav605 on Dec 06, 2007

This product has a good blend of varied carotenoids, but does not have excessive amounts, which I prefer since overdosing on carotenoids actually increases some health risks.

All Carotenoids in one bottle! Praise God!

Posted by Reviewer3245814 on May 10, 2008

This product rocks! Great natural sources of carotenoids and a whopping 10 mg of lycopene straight from real tomatoes! jarrow is a great company, i always search jarrow before any other company for most products! iHerb makes shopping for all supplements so easy, they provide every supplement you need! Praise God!

Kind of works; though I use a large amount.

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Feb 20, 2010

I'm a triathlete and full time analyst in the banking industry. Hence stress levels mentally and physically are very high. This helped alot to put off the running noses and flu that always derailed me. However I do take like alot. On stressful days I take up to 8 pills of carotenall(5 on less stressful days). I take it with cod liver oil AND a vitamin A supplement(up to 20,000IUs, minimum 10,000IUs) I am pretty surprised by the amount I need daily as I blow everything out of the water. However I carefully measured the effect of the amounts and have found my sweet spot to be effectively flu & running nose resistant(almost). The pity is that each pill is only 2500IU of vitamin A for Carotenall. Being the mischevious boy who doesn't eat his veggies it was a big slap in my face now that I'm grown up and because of what's inside veggies I am unable to go the distance. However this mixed carotenoid complex works well! Warning. Don't follow my doses unless you're working 12 hour shifts AND putting in heavy 2 hours and above gym time. AND on a reduced calorie diet.