Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Flaxseed Oil, 1000 mg, 200 Softgels

flaxseed oil GELS

Posted by Reviewer2156063 on Feb 15, 2011

We first tried the oil taken by the spoonful. This, in our case, was not satisfactory due to the taste. We next ordered the oil in gel form and it is working well. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. We recommend them highly. Dr. G. M. Fisher Florida

One of the Best Flaxseed Oils- go Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Jul 26, 2012

Jarrow is one of the better brands out there, I can see a big difference with the Flaxseed Oil. Clinical studies suggest that flaxseed oil and other omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful in treating a variety of conditions. These are the "good fats" that we need to maintain good health. I pesonally take it because like they say, all good skin starts from within, and after a few months of taking this Flaxseed Oil, I can see a nice shine-glow to my skin. I take 2 Softgels with my breakfast cereal daily. I highly recommend this product and brand.

Security

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Apr 23, 2010

I guess this product makes me feel secure. The brand has proven time and again to deliver high quality and effectiveness in my life and coupled with knowing that Flaxseed oil is an important omega 3 source-one of the highest sources of ALA which helps to fight inflammation etc-and that it is coming to me from this brand, makes me feel really good about ordering it. Easy to swallow for so large a pill too.

good

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jan 30, 2011

better than fish oil especially if your an a blood type

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Aug 08, 2012

Flax is highly perishable which is why I like these capsules from Jarrow. I don't smell any rancidity, but I keep them in the fridge anyway. It is good to keep all capsules containing oils in the fridge. I take flax along with Evening Primrose Oil to balance hormones, and so far so good.