Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Feb 24, 2007

Good quality for the price. Helps with blood sugar/hypoglycemia. Also, my heart used to flutter. Somebody at a health food store said this was from a lack of chromium. Since I started taking this, I haven't had any heart flutters.

Helps immensely for controlling my hypoglycemia!!

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Apr 07, 2008

My doctor ordered I take this 2 times a day to control my insulin levels through the day after diagnosing my Hypoglycemia. Didn't notice how well it was working until I ran out! I have had horrible 'crashes' after not taking for a week. It has been about 3 weeks now and finally able to re-order! WHEW! It is due to arrive today and can hardly wait!!

It works but...

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Jun 23, 2009

Too well. It's a good product but sends my blood sugar down to hypoglycemic levels if I take it every day. I would get super hungry right after I ate. Now I take it every other day and it is great and the price is definitely right!

Good for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

Great quality. Gives me a nice boost. Helps my chronic fatigue. I take it with Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Acid following Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. It is nice and small capsule, and does its job well. Jarrow is a high quality brand. This product is fermented in Canada by Institut Rosell-Lallemand (on the label).

Denise

Posted by Reviewer1307829 on Dec 16, 2007

I am using this as a replacement for a much more expensive brand and it works just a good.

It Works

Posted by kanaca on Mar 13, 2012

Dr. Andrew Weil recommends up to 1000mg/day. It works more efficiently when I take this much. I have CFIDS, and I think my body's able to convert a little bit of fat stores into energy, at least. Seems to help with sugar craving/up-down blood sugar. Jarrow Formulas seems as good as they say!

Helps with sugar cravings

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 15, 2012

My sweetie takes this more often than I do. I tend to take it only when I am having a big pasta meal. Easy to swallow, helps with sugar cravings. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

Chromium

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 21, 2011

I must have missed it on the page, but this product has trace amounts of soy in it. I will seek a different brand next time.

excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Aug 05, 2009

I purchased this for sugar craving control. It appears to be making a difference. thanks.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1004657 on Jul 27, 2010

Seems to be keeping me from having any dips in energy levels, especially in the afternoon.