Helps immensely for controlling my hypoglycemia!!

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Apr 07, 2008

My doctor ordered I take this 2 times a day to control my insulin levels through the day after diagnosing my Hypoglycemia. Didn't notice how well it was working until I ran out! I have had horrible 'crashes' after not taking for a week. It has been about 3 weeks now and finally able to re-order! WHEW! It is due to arrive today and can hardly wait!!

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Feb 24, 2007

Good quality for the price. Helps with blood sugar/hypoglycemia. Also, my heart used to flutter. Somebody at a health food store said this was from a lack of chromium. Since I started taking this, I haven't had any heart flutters.

It works but...

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Jun 23, 2009

Too well. It's a good product but sends my blood sugar down to hypoglycemic levels if I take it every day. I would get super hungry right after I ate. Now I take it every other day and it is great and the price is definitely right!

Helps with sugar cravings

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 15, 2012

My sweetie takes this more often than I do. I tend to take it only when I am having a big pasta meal. Easy to swallow, helps with sugar cravings. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

Good for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

Great quality. Gives me a nice boost. Helps my chronic fatigue. I take it with Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Acid following Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. It is nice and small capsule, and does its job well. Jarrow is a high quality brand. This product is fermented in Canada by Institut Rosell-Lallemand (on the label).

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2135566 on Aug 02, 2011

These tiny capsules do a great job! I used Chromium picolinate before, but it did nothing to get my blood glucose levels down. This one does. Within a week, I got my levels down - from 11.8 (fasting levels) to 8.2 in less than 2 weeks. It needs to go down further, but this is a great start. I use it together with Gymnema (I used Avesta, from iHerb).

It Works

Posted by kanaca on Mar 13, 2012

Dr. Andrew Weil recommends up to 1000mg/day. It works more efficiently when I take this much. I have CFIDS, and I think my body's able to convert a little bit of fat stores into energy, at least. Seems to help with sugar craving/up-down blood sugar. Jarrow Formulas seems as good as they say!

Denise

Posted by Reviewer1307829 on Dec 16, 2007

I am using this as a replacement for a much more expensive brand and it works just a good.

Small but perfectly formed!

Posted by iLoveiHerb on Jun 24, 2012

Chromium is an essential mineral that is necessary for the formation of Glucose Tolerance Factor. This is a compound that regulates the body's use of glucose and helps to balance blood sugar. Chromium may also influence fat and protein metabolism, facilitating their breakdown for use as energy. Chromium also features in the transportation of amino acids to the muscles, aiding in muscle growth and repair. I like these Jarrow Formulas a the capsules are very small and easy to take.

Jarrows Formulas Chromium GTF

Posted by Reviewer2489397 on Sep 13, 2012

I have been using this product for several years and it's been an outstanding sucess in fixing my health problem.Chromium GTF is virtually unobtainable in Australia but iherb's super service and delivery as fixed all that