doo-doo

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Oct 26, 2012

This is garbage compared to Alpha GPC!!!!

Research Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer2268142 on Aug 26, 2010

Really wanted this product to work; it has so many positive reviews and I was really looking forward to improved cognition. Unfortunately after about a week of taking the recommended dosage I started experiencing serious nausea and diarrhea, bad enough to have to miss work. I thought I had been food poisoned, but it didn't improve and got worse. I have never had ANY side effects from or allergic reations to any chemical, food or supplment before, so it took a few days until I figured out it was the new supplement I was taking. A few minutes of research later, the side effects read as a checklist of what I was experiencing. This was a huge lesson learned: supplements are not required to disclose side effects; learn enough to recognize them before taking anything. Hopefully you will experience only the positive effects of this product.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

This one didn't work for me. I couldn't tell any different, even after several days. Also, it was tough on my stomach, so I'm passing up on this one.

Unsuitable

Posted by Reviewer1878667 on Mar 15, 2012

It make my headache and low mood.... Just not for me...

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on May 14, 2010

Helps clear the brain fog. Highly recommend.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried all together in one shot (Citicoline, huperzine_a, vinpocetine, Pregnenolone) before exam in the morning - almost fall asleep :)))

Don't like

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 02, 2016

I don't like this one as much as the regular Choline. The cheaper and regular choline gives me more energy.