It's pretty good, I'll keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer1863623 on Jul 03, 2008

I got this product to improve my brain power. It seems to work well for that, lately I've been able to pull up those lost words pretty quickly. But it's a little too speedy for me, so I don't take it every day. I can kind of feel it wearing off in about four hours, almost a little confusion as it wears off. But I'll continue to use it. There's been an overall improvement in my brain function.

CDP Choline for brain function

Posted by Reviewer3121387 on May 28, 2008

We ordered CDP Choline at the recommendation of our neurosurgeon. My husband had a stroke. Our doctor had seen improved recovery with those who took CDP Choline and noted that he had seen no side effects. It is hard to say how much it helps but my husband is improving at a faster than expected rate.

USE OF CITICOLINE CDP

Posted by Reviewer1289707 on Oct 06, 2008

MY SON HAS A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY SUSTAINED FROM A CAR ACCIDENT 5 YEARS AGO. ONE OF OUR MOST MAJOR ISSUES IS HIS MEMORY. PER ONE OF HIS DOCTORS - CDP WAS RECOMMENDED AT 2000 MG. A DAY. FAIRLY EXPENSIVE, BUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 2 - 3 WEEKS NOTICING IMPROVEMENT IN MEMORY.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1444921 on Feb 21, 2009

Since I have been taking this product I seem to be more alert and doing more reading and enjoying it more. My thought process also seems to be better focused. This is not what I expected since I purchased the product to help in my recovery from facial paralysis caused by Bells Palsy. I have only been taking it week so too soon to say about the facial paralysis. This product was recommended to me by a neurologist.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2912004 on May 20, 2009

I have been able to think more clearly and for longer, but that is an added benefit. I am taking it because recent studies show that it helps reverse optic nerve damage. I am hoping my next appointment with the ophthalmologist will bear this out.

Very good for concentration, motivation and memory

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Dec 04, 2010

2 weeks on Citicotine is probably too early to experience the full effects of it but I can say that as a language teacher, my ability to communicate has improved a bit, I can concentrate even more, I can tell that my memory is improving, I feel more motivated and passionate about everything that I do. I no longer procrastinate as I now enjoy doing every single thing...

great supplement, but bad for depressives

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Jul 25, 2009

This has a less noticeable memory effect for me than alpha-GPC, but I like the fact it has uridine in it. Unfortunately, the uridine doesn't balance the pro-depressant effects of choline, and I can't take either CDP-choline or alpha-GPC (or for that matter any other supplementary choline) for more than a week without getting down and hopelessly ruminating. Bacopa is a better memory supplement for depressives. (I use the Planetary Herbals product to great benefit.) If you want to spare the choline you get from your diet, taking TMG will do that with a durable mood lift. Some of the body's choline is usually converted to TMG, so extra TMG frees choline to do other work, and meanwhile TMG makes SAMe, which is antidepressant. Both CDP-choline and TMG theoretically could help mood and memory in depression; in practice TMG helps mood, and CDP-choline hurts it, and neither does much for memory. Try bacopa, EPA, and magnesium orotate (or other uridine supplement) for memory in case of depression.

Jarrow Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer2112074 on Mar 11, 2008

I'm just finishing my first 60 capsules. I seem to be feeling more alert. I actually bought the Citicoline in hopes of improving memory. I hope that turns out to be a highlight of the product. I am going to continue to order this product for the foreseeable future or until I can't remember the name of the product.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jan 02, 2008

this will keep the brainpower up most of the day

A Much Better Day

Posted by Reviewer2267549 on Oct 10, 2009

Always looking for that miracle Pill. I have found that by the afternoon, the foggy feeling that i had is not as bad as it once was. I would like to continue trying this out for a while.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »