10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

CDP Choline for brain function

Posted by Reviewer3121387 on May 28, 2008

We ordered CDP Choline at the recommendation of our neurosurgeon. My husband had a stroke. Our doctor had seen improved recovery with those who took CDP Choline and noted that he had seen no side effects. It is hard to say how much it helps but my husband is improving at a faster than expected rate.

It's pretty good, I'll keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer1863623 on Jul 03, 2008

I got this product to improve my brain power. It seems to work well for that, lately I've been able to pull up those lost words pretty quickly. But it's a little too speedy for me, so I don't take it every day. I can kind of feel it wearing off in about four hours, almost a little confusion as it wears off. But I'll continue to use it. There's been an overall improvement in my brain function.

USE OF CITICOLINE CDP

Posted by Reviewer1289707 on Oct 06, 2008

MY SON HAS A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY SUSTAINED FROM A CAR ACCIDENT 5 YEARS AGO. ONE OF OUR MOST MAJOR ISSUES IS HIS MEMORY. PER ONE OF HIS DOCTORS - CDP WAS RECOMMENDED AT 2000 MG. A DAY. FAIRLY EXPENSIVE, BUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 2 - 3 WEEKS NOTICING IMPROVEMENT IN MEMORY.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1444921 on Feb 21, 2009

Since I have been taking this product I seem to be more alert and doing more reading and enjoying it more. My thought process also seems to be better focused. This is not what I expected since I purchased the product to help in my recovery from facial paralysis caused by Bells Palsy. I have only been taking it week so too soon to say about the facial paralysis. This product was recommended to me by a neurologist.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2912004 on May 20, 2009

I have been able to think more clearly and for longer, but that is an added benefit. I am taking it because recent studies show that it helps reverse optic nerve damage. I am hoping my next appointment with the ophthalmologist will bear this out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »