Citicoline

Posted by 5361034728151350280 on Jun 09, 2015

It appears to be helping to early to tell as yet.

Citicoline for memory improvement

Posted by Reviewer1794883 on Nov 14, 2011

Good fast delivery and the product seems to be helping!

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1497905 on May 10, 2011

My doctor put me on this because he thinks I have some mild myelin sheath damage in parts of my brain. This really helps reduce the symptoms. I tried one twice a day, and found 2 in the morning worked better. I hope to someday not need it anymore, but untill then, help without side affects! I would prefer a pure powder, however. C from Dayton

Very good for concentration, motivation and memory

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Dec 04, 2010

2 weeks on Citicotine is probably too early to experience the full effects of it but I can say that as a language teacher, my ability to communicate has improved a bit, I can concentrate even more, I can tell that my memory is improving, I feel more motivated and passionate about everything that I do. I no longer procrastinate as I now enjoy doing every single thing...

okay

Posted by Reviewer1742184 on May 17, 2010

found it to b good product rate 4 stars

Focus

Posted by Reviewer2405434 on Mar 02, 2010

2 per day has definitely has helped me focus.

A Much Better Day

Posted by Reviewer2267549 on Oct 10, 2009

Always looking for that miracle Pill. I have found that by the afternoon, the foggy feeling that i had is not as bad as it once was. I would like to continue trying this out for a while.

great supplement, but bad for depressives

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Jul 25, 2009

This has a less noticeable memory effect for me than alpha-GPC, but I like the fact it has uridine in it. Unfortunately, the uridine doesn't balance the pro-depressant effects of choline, and I can't take either CDP-choline or alpha-GPC (or for that matter any other supplementary choline) for more than a week without getting down and hopelessly ruminating. Bacopa is a better memory supplement for depressives. (I use the Planetary Herbals product to great benefit.) If you want to spare the choline you get from your diet, taking TMG will do that with a durable mood lift. Some of the body's choline is usually converted to TMG, so extra TMG frees choline to do other work, and meanwhile TMG makes SAMe, which is antidepressant. Both CDP-choline and TMG theoretically could help mood and memory in depression; in practice TMG helps mood, and CDP-choline hurts it, and neither does much for memory. Try bacopa, EPA, and magnesium orotate (or other uridine supplement) for memory in case of depression.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2912004 on May 20, 2009

I have been able to think more clearly and for longer, but that is an added benefit. I am taking it because recent studies show that it helps reverse optic nerve damage. I am hoping my next appointment with the ophthalmologist will bear this out.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1444921 on Feb 21, 2009

Since I have been taking this product I seem to be more alert and doing more reading and enjoying it more. My thought process also seems to be better focused. This is not what I expected since I purchased the product to help in my recovery from facial paralysis caused by Bells Palsy. I have only been taking it week so too soon to say about the facial paralysis. This product was recommended to me by a neurologist.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »