New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Citicoline, CDP Choline, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Helped with short term memory

Posted by Reviewer3139037 on May 06, 2009

Both my Mom and Dad are in their early eighties and where both having memory problems. Forgetting that they called me to talk about a subject or not remembering what they where doing. Both things have decreased dramatically over the past 6 months we have been using. I also take it myself and feel more alert and need less caffeine. I highly recommend it.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on Apr 29, 2008

Help me think more clearly after about 2 to 3 weeks consumption. Its effect is better than the Nero Optimizer of the same brand. I take 2 caps daily with Huperzine A and Omega 3 oil.

Saved my job

Posted by Reviewer2682792 on Oct 13, 2007

I have taken these wonderful capsules for a couple of years. I started to take them because I was having memory problems due to being perimenopausal. My boss asked me why I was letting so many things slip. I have been taking these ever since and they have helped me tremendously.

CDP Choline

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

If you're looking for a boost for your thinking skills and ability to recall words, this is the product to try. I'm very impressed with my results.

Instant gratification

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jul 20, 2007

One of the few products on iHerb of which I can feel the effects right away. There is the feeling of sharper focus and more mental energy. I take citicoline only occasionally, when I want to feel extra sharp.