Helped with short term memory

Posted by Reviewer3139037 on May 06, 2009

Both my Mom and Dad are in their early eighties and where both having memory problems. Forgetting that they called me to talk about a subject or not remembering what they where doing. Both things have decreased dramatically over the past 6 months we have been using. I also take it myself and feel more alert and need less caffeine. I highly recommend it.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on Apr 29, 2008

Help me think more clearly after about 2 to 3 weeks consumption. Its effect is better than the Nero Optimizer of the same brand. I take 2 caps daily with Huperzine A and Omega 3 oil.

Saved my job

Posted by Reviewer2682792 on Oct 13, 2007

I have taken these wonderful capsules for a couple of years. I started to take them because I was having memory problems due to being perimenopausal. My boss asked me why I was letting so many things slip. I have been taking these ever since and they have helped me tremendously.

Instant gratification

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jul 20, 2007

One of the few products on iHerb of which I can feel the effects right away. There is the feeling of sharper focus and more mental energy. I take citicoline only occasionally, when I want to feel extra sharp.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2048836 on Feb 27, 2009

When i first started taking this product i wasn't expecting it to make a massive difference but to my surprise the difference in my memory and speech has been immense and i hope it never gets discontinued.

CDP Choline

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

If you're looking for a boost for your thinking skills and ability to recall words, this is the product to try. I'm very impressed with my results.

Perks up the brain

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 12, 2007

This has made a difference for my husband. It has perked up his brain. His memory and thinking has improved.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 28, 2009

Did a good deal of research into this supplement and it most likely has given me a brain boost upon taking it. Find it most effective taking it in the mornings after meals and with the coffee I am supercharged. Would not recommend taking it after dinner meals unless you plan to stay up at night and not sleep.

CDP Choline is great for intense exercise recovery...

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

My Jarrow Cognizin is responsible for the success of my new strategy of avoiding that dreamy, warm-fuzzy feeling in the hour or two after distance running. As a very long-time runner, I am chagrined to find that my running has been robbing my brain of acetylcholine --making me dopey, "like a jock." This is not so funny, when you consider this is exactly the nutritional deprivation and damage that speeds Alzheimers development. Wish I had respected this back in college! My Cognizin speeds my recovery, so I can immediately resume my day's tasks. Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

Need all the help I can get!

Posted by Reviewer1244090 on Jan 23, 2007

I've been taking this product for just over 6 months & I really think I can see an improvement in my alertness & concentration abilities. Highly recommend it!