Helped with short term memory

Posted by Reviewer3139037 on May 06, 2009

Both my Mom and Dad are in their early eighties and where both having memory problems. Forgetting that they called me to talk about a subject or not remembering what they where doing. Both things have decreased dramatically over the past 6 months we have been using. I also take it myself and feel more alert and need less caffeine. I highly recommend it.

It's pretty good, I'll keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer1863623 on Jul 03, 2008

I got this product to improve my brain power. It seems to work well for that, lately I've been able to pull up those lost words pretty quickly. But it's a little too speedy for me, so I don't take it every day. I can kind of feel it wearing off in about four hours, almost a little confusion as it wears off. But I'll continue to use it. There's been an overall improvement in my brain function.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on Apr 29, 2008

Help me think more clearly after about 2 to 3 weeks consumption. Its effect is better than the Nero Optimizer of the same brand. I take 2 caps daily with Huperzine A and Omega 3 oil.

CDP Choline for brain function

Posted by Reviewer3121387 on May 28, 2008

We ordered CDP Choline at the recommendation of our neurosurgeon. My husband had a stroke. Our doctor had seen improved recovery with those who took CDP Choline and noted that he had seen no side effects. It is hard to say how much it helps but my husband is improving at a faster than expected rate.

Saved my job

Posted by Reviewer2682792 on Oct 13, 2007

I have taken these wonderful capsules for a couple of years. I started to take them because I was having memory problems due to being perimenopausal. My boss asked me why I was letting so many things slip. I have been taking these ever since and they have helped me tremendously.

Instant gratification

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jul 20, 2007

One of the few products on iHerb of which I can feel the effects right away. There is the feeling of sharper focus and more mental energy. I take citicoline only occasionally, when I want to feel extra sharp.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2048836 on Feb 27, 2009

When i first started taking this product i wasn't expecting it to make a massive difference but to my surprise the difference in my memory and speech has been immense and i hope it never gets discontinued.

USE OF CITICOLINE CDP

Posted by Reviewer1289707 on Oct 06, 2008

MY SON HAS A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY SUSTAINED FROM A CAR ACCIDENT 5 YEARS AGO. ONE OF OUR MOST MAJOR ISSUES IS HIS MEMORY. PER ONE OF HIS DOCTORS - CDP WAS RECOMMENDED AT 2000 MG. A DAY. FAIRLY EXPENSIVE, BUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 2 - 3 WEEKS NOTICING IMPROVEMENT IN MEMORY.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1444921 on Feb 21, 2009

Since I have been taking this product I seem to be more alert and doing more reading and enjoying it more. My thought process also seems to be better focused. This is not what I expected since I purchased the product to help in my recovery from facial paralysis caused by Bells Palsy. I have only been taking it week so too soon to say about the facial paralysis. This product was recommended to me by a neurologist.

CDP Choline

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

If you're looking for a boost for your thinking skills and ability to recall words, this is the product to try. I'm very impressed with my results.